🔪~Smush~🔪

DJ Music Man |FNAF| x AMAB Reader

Ha- self-indulgent bullshit I wrote late at night time. Now I have never written for FNAF before so stay with me here. Also, I mainly wrote this simply because I've had brain rot for so long and I finally snapped. Wasn't even gonna post this at first but decided there was really no harm in doing so- well except me exposing a weird kink I have, but I pretty much do that already daily. 

This is lightly edited as fuck so enjoy. 

Pervert— that was the word that continuously crossed your mind as you entered the arcade, a toolbox swaying by your side. As soon as you had entered the area your eyes had swept through the place. Looking for the sizable animatronic that had been the center of many lewd fantasies— or more accurately his hands.

The desire you kept hidden had begun when you had observed the DJ crush an old run-down game. Your mind had swam at the display of pure strength, the metal frame of the arcade game that had fallen to the ground before you was proof enough of what the animatronic could do, and you would be lying if you said you didn't want to find out.

Soon after the incident, you began wondering what it would be like to be cradled in between his monstrous hands. Fingers slowly encase around your body before squeezing you. Pressure constricting your movements and leaving you helpless, not even being able to writhe as everything became tight. Just the mere thought had you shivering, your pace faltering momentarily.

Looking in front of you familiar hands came into view, barely visible as they gripped the edge of one of the many tunnels around the arcade. You gulped, a blush forming on your cheeks as Music Man fully pulled himself from the tube. Keep it together. You repeat to yourself putting on your best friendly smile before closing whatever distance was left between you and the animatronic that rested on its front few legs. Its back end still in the tunnel behind it.

"Hey there!" Your chipper voice made Music man tilt his head, the edges of his metal mouth tilting upwards in a warm smile. "About time you paid me a visit," he said lightly teasing you "I missed my favorite tech, you know."

Awkwardly you laughed, your free hand rubbing the back of your neck sheepishly. "Missed ya too, big guy, so what seems to be the problem?"

Getting straight to business, you knelt down, setting your toolbox on the ground and opening it. Exposing the large array of tools inside. "Why so serious? What happened to hello- how are you?"

You almost felt bad. Knowing how lonely a lot of the animatronics tended to get, but as your eyes lingered a little too long on the metal hands flat on the ground you figured it would be better if you stayed away from the arcade. At least, if you wanted to keep your job that was.

"I'm sorry, it's just a really busy night for me. Got a lot to get done before my shift is over." The lie was bitter on your tongue and got a small frown from your robotic friend in response.

"If you say so—"

Without warning, fingers were wrapping around your midsection drawing a loud gasp from your mouth. Your feet came off of the ground, dangling below you while you were readjusted to where you rested on Music Man's palm.

"Wha— are you-" you were cut off by laughing "Don't worry, it's just something wrong with my headset. Figured this would be easier than you having to climb all over me. Then again I wouldn't complain if you did." Music Man finished his statement with a cheeky smile that had left you dumbfounded— was he flirting?

Hands flailed when you began moving again. Your arms wrapping around Music Man's thumb to steady yourself as your body threatened to fall backward from the sudden upward motion.

"I've been hearing a rattling in my headset. Better get to it— wouldn't want to make you work overtime now."

"Ah, right," you mumbled feeling stupid for being distracted so easily.

That's right— with Music Man's headset in reach you were able to get to work. Opening up the contraption you peered inside. Looking for whatever the problem may be. Thankfully it was simply a few loose bolts rattling around.

While tightening the loose bolts you kept an eye out for any other possible malfunctions. Once seeing everything in working order once again you closed Music Man's headset back up. "Looks like everything is fine now." You called, the metal fingers just barely ghosting your body a constant reminder of your need to escape the animatronic.

"You can put me down no—"

One miscalculated movement had you tumbling from Music man's grip, the carpet of the arcade floor growing nearer at an alarming rate. Just when you thought you were done for fingers fully wrapped around you. The digits pushing your arms to your sides and constricting you so suddenly it had your head snapping, hair hanging awkwardly from your upside-down position.

You cried out— partially in pain but more importantly in shock. As heat crept down the back of your neck you wished for the harshness of the ground.

"[Y/n]," Music man shouted, quickly turning you upright, still holding you in his strong grip, his thumb working to support your body like a chair "are you okay?!"

Accidently Music man jostled you in his attempts to look you over for injuries. At the sudden movement, your crotch was pushed forward, your length grinding against Music man's thumb pulling a pleasured moan from your lips. Your arms digging into your sides.

Your breath was unsteady as fingers tightened more around you, thumb pushing upwards into your half-mast member out of shock at your outburst. Everything went still as mortification set in, your eyes flying anywhere but to Music Man

"Oh—" Music man muttered, "I see. Is this why you haven't come to the arcade in a while?"

Stuttering you tried to gather your scattered brain to mutter a coherent sentence but your words were cut off. Music man squeezed you purposefully, watching your face contort in pleasure, your body jolting at the sudden pressure surrounding you fully.

"Gotta say, wish you would have told me earlier—"

The sly smirk that formed on Music Man's face had you freezing— he was enjoying this development as much as you were—

'And suddenly you were tossed onto the nearest wall as Music man screeched "Horny begone!" before scattering back into the safety of his tunnels.'