🔪~Hella Burger Ghost Hunting~🔪

Requested by Blackfish on AO3

Horny the Clown |Archie Benjamin| x Male Reader

I love this request sm I've wanted an excuse to write for this absolutely lovely asshole ever since I watched the damn movie and finally I have it! I hope ya'll enjoy and love Archie as much as I do.

Tbh though this kinda turned into me inserting myself into the fic- but it's funny- I hope-

[Y/n] was absolutely buzzing with joy as he pushed open the glass doors of Hella Burger. A run-down fast food joint that was heavily rumored to be... haunted!

As soon as [Y/n] had heard the rumors that were circling around the one beloved restaurant and the chilling backstory he was sold practically running to his home gathering his handheld camcorder and an old school ouija board he bought off of craigslist ready to do some old fashioned ghost hunting. [Y/n] tossed everything he needed into an old gym bag he kept on hand just in case before sitting down and checking the weather for that night.

After seeing that it would be sweltering hot [Y/n] decided it would be best to change into some lighter clothing pulling on a mesh black shirt along with his favorite pair of shorts and sneakers. Thinking ahead [Y/n] also decided to grab a black hoodie he had lying around his room in case the weather was incorrect.

[Y/n]'s mouth was stretched in a smile camcorder out and on capturing the eerie look of the restaurant. "This is [Y/n] [L/n], reporting from Hella Burger a run-down fast-food joint rumored to be home to the spirit of Archie Benjamin who was burned alive in this very restaurant after a birthday prank gone wrong." [Y/n] turned the camera around his gleeful face being captured along with the outside world through the doors depicting an empty parking lot.

"Tonight I hope to communicate with his spirit using this," moving forward as he talked [Y/n] set the ouija board down in the middle of the restaurant before moving the camera to the floor across from him showing both him and the board to the camera. "A ouija board." [Y/n] said dramatically.

Without hesitating [Y/n] lets his fingers rest on the planchette before sliding it to 'Hello' "If there are any spirits here let themselves be known!" [Y/n] exclaimed excitedly before leaning forward waiting for his fingers to slide over the board spelling out some cryptic message from the world beyond the living. He waited and waited but nothing happened.

Just as [Y/n] had sighed ready to give up his fingers jerked rapidly going over letters. Struggling to keep up [Y/n] spoke the letters aloud one at a time eyes wide in astonishment.

"N- I- C- E- T- I- T- T- S..."

The movements stopped and [Y/n] sat where he was his brain processing what he had just read before flushing and looking down to his tits which were indeed showing through his mesh top the buds perked from the cold of the restaurant. "Nice... Titts," [Y/n] repeated to himself before chuckling and looking back up at the board "Thanks, grew em myself." he said dumbly.

[Y/n]'s head wiped around when a low chuckling sounded, almost inaudible to the male, but nothing was behind him- he could have sworn he had heard- once again his fingers were jerked across the board snapping his eyes to the wooden thing. "Wish I could get a closer look though. Maybe you could flash them for me give me a better look?" 

"Yeah, you wish!" [Y/n] exclaimed laughing "Sadly the shirt stays on during filming." [Y/n] shook his head mumbling "Perv." under his breath.

Suddenly the red light signaling the camera was on flicked off. "Wha-" his fingers were once again on the move "Problem solved." coughing [Y/n] quickly sat forward keeping his fingers in place. He used his free hand to turn on the camcorder only for it to once again be shut off "Oh come on!" [Y/n] exclaimed trying to turn the device on before giving up as it flashed off again. "If I show you my titts will you leave my camera alone? I'm tryna make some good ole ghost content here." [Y/n] whined to whatever entity was messing with him.

Looking to the board [Y/n] watched his fingers slowly slide to the word Yes near the bottom. Sighing [Y/n] put down the camcorder before looping his free fingers under the hem of his shirt and lifting it. It was awkward for [Y/n] flashing an empty room but it worked because his camera finally flickered back on recording once again.

"You may be a perv but at least you keep your word." [Y/n] said lowering his shirt again before being startled at the shrill ringing of his phone alarm going off.

"Shit-" [Y/n] said looking at the time- It was time for him to leave. As much as [Y/n] was enjoying his conversation with who he assumed was Archie he didn't feel like driving home at 3 in the morning while sleep deprived. "I've got to go." [Y/n] said sadly.

His fingers moved across the board "D-O-N-T-G-" [Y/n] had no choice and he let his own fingers take control pulling the planchette till it hovered over the words GOOD-BYE.

With that the [Y/n] took his fingers off the board, the piece no longer moved. Sighing in relief [Y/n] moved to grab his camcorder wanting to turn the device off. Just as his fingers were about to grace it though a dull thud sounded behind him. Turning quickly [Y/n]'s eyes were blown wide his hands on the ground behind him the planchette digging into one of his palms. A man in an animatronic sort of mask was standing behind him looking directly his way.

Archie, moved forward causing [Y/n] to stumble an "Oh shit" falling from his lips as he moved. The planchette ruined his plans of escape as it gave way under his palm slipping and causing him to fall on his back, his head making contact with the hard floor beneath him. Leaving him momentarily dazed.

"Hey there pretty boy." Archie had cooed his voice sounding as if he was speaking through a driveway speaker. He was standing over [Y/n] one of his feet holding down [Y/n]'s left wrist warning him not to squirm anymore.

"A-a-are you who I was talking to?" [Y/n] asked nerves and misplaced arousal causing his face and shoulders to tint a wonderful shade of red. "Y-y-yeah." Archie had replied mocking [Y/n] before crouching down one of his gloved hands grabbing [Y/n]'s face his fingers squeezing [Y/n]'s cheeks together.

Archie's free hand moved to [Y/n]'s chest, his shirt bunched up from the slip. [Y/n]'s chest rose faster with every intake of air as his breath hitched his heart hammering and his length twitching in interest. The leather of Archie's glove was the only thing [Y/n] could focus on as it ran down his chest pausing at his naval that peaked above his shorts before Archie hummed thoughtfully.

"Oh-ho. I am going to enjoy you."