🔪~Bo Sinclair x Selectively Mute S/o Headcannons~🔪

Bo Sinclair x GN Reader

Haha, Bo Sinclair. When you ask yourself if mute people can read and say hon hon titty croissant in one thought. I am so sleep-deprived it hurts.

Bo x Selectively Mute S/o

He didn't understand it or you at first, confused as to why you weren't talking.

Everything started to make sense to him when you scrambled for the small notepad kept hidden away in your pocket. As soon as the book was in his sight Bo had somewhat of an understanding. After seeing you struggle to find a pencil he whipped out a pen holding it out to you with a genuine smile. A rare occurrence in itself. He was no idiot when it came to speech issues. He grew up with Vincent after all and you can not convince me he does not have some form of speech impediment or lack of speech at times.

Bo, after deciding to keep you, would make it his goal to hear you talk. At first, his reasons were more selfish. He would just want to prove to himself he could make you talk to him. That he was the one who was able to make you speak, but as the two of you grew more of a relationship he began to want you to trust him enough to talk to him.

The very first time he heard your voice, he was confused and probably a little taken aback. Whipping around weapon at the ready "WHo was that?" oh, it was just you [Y/n], my bad. "'Wait, that was you?!"

He'll tease you by overpraising your voice, or at least it'll be overpraising to you Bo secretly means every word. He will pull you close to him as honey-sweet words drip from his lips before lewd comments spill out.

"Wonder what my name will sound like coming from ya pretty lips." "How bout ya moan it real loud for me real quick?" he'll say gripping your ass and laughing a warm smile on his face.

He will definitely not like leaving you alone with anyone who isn't Lester or Vincent. If you happen to be with him when victims roll in he is either getting you to one of Vincent's secret little places or home locked away safe.

If something did happen to you. He will beat himself up over it no matter how big or small the injury is.

This man will bend over backward trying his best to make you feel better all the while he is struggling to keep his aggression in check.

Will most likely busy himself with manual tasks such as chopping wood or doing some form of heavy lifting. Ask Bo to watch said tasks and he will be more than happy to oblige on a normal day, but no now that you're injured you're on bed rest, it doesn't matter if it's a scratch or a deep stab/bullet wound you're not moving till it's better.

The last thing he needs is for something to happen to you.

"Lester needs you," Bo's eyes shot wide his body moving on instinct as he turned quickly. "Who was that?" he asked looking around before his eyes settled on you, your lips slightly parted. "M-me," you responded shifting on your feet smiling awkwardly. Bo instantly relaxed a smile blooming on his face "Well, well. Listen to that." Bo walked towards you hands cupping and squeezing your cheeks together with his palms as he cooed "My lil honeydew speaking all pretty like that."

"Oh, shut it." you retorted blushing fiercely. He whistled his hands moving down to your hips pulling you closer to him "A man could easily fall in love all over again when hearing a voice like that." he moved his head forward his lips inches from yours "Hm, wonder what my name will sound like coming from ya pretty lil lips." he said his eyes flicking from his lips to your eyes.

"Well wouldn't you like to know, Bo." his breath hitched, eyes closing as he heard you say his name for the first time. "Fuck," he laughed out connecting his lips with yours.

Needless to say, Lester will be waiting on Bo for a while.