🔪~Hot in Here~🔪

Stu & Billy x Male Reader 

Requested by Anonymous

I was so happy when I got this request especially since the descriptions for reader fits me so well. I don't know if Reader is himbo enough but um- I hope you enjoy it nevertheless! Tysm for this request whoever requested ^^

Billy had been so careful. He had everything meticulously planned. No one was supposed to be in or near their victim's home.

So tell Billy why he was currently standing in a blood-soaked living room, mask and blade in hand all the while his eyes locked with your wide ones. Stu was in a similar state; his mask had also been removed yet his knife was still buried in the victim's chest. The victim was laid on the floor a short ways away from the duo.

Stu's face was grim as he watched you waiting on Billy's call.

Billy was torn.

Tentatively he reached a bloody and gloved hand out to you with a nervous smile on his face "[Y/n]," Billy spoke, his eyes never straying from you. Suddenly you moved. Billy and Stu were prepared for you to run from them in a panic, but instead Billy struggled to catch you as you threw yourself at him, almost crushing him in your grip. "Oh Billy, what happened?" you cried one of your hands going to Stu who just looked at you baffled.

"Are either of you hurt?" you pulled back one hand on each of their bloodied cheeks. Tears welled in your eyes as they didn't respond simply standing there looking up at you "Oh, god! You are hurt." you proclaimed tears welling in your eyes "You must be too hurt to speak! Oh, Stu." you cried now going to hug the other male.

Billy finally broke out of his awe-filled daze snapping to you instantly "Do- do you have any idea what's happening here?" Billy questioned a hand running through his sweat-drenched hair in disbelief. Suddenly your face turned serious, your eyes snapping to Billy as you continued to hold Stu.

"Of course I do Billy." Stu held his breath waiting for you to speak out loud about what they had been up to. They both felt on edge as they continued to wait for your answer. "Okay, maybe. I don't know." you finally said your shoulders slacking slightly and your serious expression sliding "But I know enough to know my loves are in danger. I mean look at you. You're both covered in blood."

Both boys audibly sighed, saved by your sheer obliviousness, Billy thought. An idea popped into Billy's head at that moment. How oblivious were you truly Billy wondered. How much could he get away with before you caught on to whatever he was doing. The man decided to put his idea to the test as he got closer to both you and Stu only stopping once he was caging you between him and Stu.

"Your loves? Billy asked a more playful tone in his voice, one of his bloodied hands, gripping your chin from behind, turning your face in his direction.

"That's oddly possessive of you [Y/n]." Billy teased Stu's hands wandering to your front running along the expanse of your chest after he caught on to Billy's intentions.

After all, killing usually left the two feeling pent up.

"Yeah, real possessive." Stu joined in the both of them not missing the way your face burned with a deep blush. "W-well, maybe a little." You admitted sheepishly while Stu slid his cold hands under the hem of your shirt Billy pushing himself further forward making your body knock into Stu's. Leaving practically no space between the three of you.

"W-what are you-"

"Doing?" Stu finished his own tinted crimson hands gripping your cheeks forcing your gaze back to him. "What does it seem like we're doing?" Billy asked his warm breath spreading goosebumps along your neck as his lips hovered over the skin there. "I-I-" You responded at a loss for words every small touch the two gave you feeling like you were being zapped by live wires, the electricity in their fingertips shooting to between your legs. Billy laughed "Can't even figure that out. Can you?" You whimpered, shaking your head and gulping.

Billy's hands ran down your back. His fingers dancing along your spine through your shirt till he grasped your hips harshly, making you jump a help leaving your mouth.

Stu watched your face contort your expression a mixture of both confusion and arousal. He continued running his hands up your chest feeling you, your shirt bunching above his wrists, till his fingers flicked across your nipples. "Stu-" his face was so close-

Despite your obvious height difference in comparison to the two shorter males you couldn't help but feel small as both of their hands moved on your body. Their words sharp against your eardrums, sending heat to your groin. Your clothes suddenly were feeling much too hot, maybe you were running a fever-

A loud moan left your lips as a hand gripped your member through your pants surprising you "Looks like our little idiot is already hard." Billy cooed looking at Stu. "At least your dick can take a hint." Stu laughed.

"What do you think, Stu. Should we show him what we want?" Stu's hands left your chest making you absentmindedly chase the touch "I think we should Billy."

Billy and Stu were quick to move you over to a piece of nearby unscathed furniture. The both of them easily towering over you as they laid you down. Their lips occasionally clashing with yours in a messy frenzied kiss that only lasted seconds till your mouth was being passed to the other killer's only for the kiss to resume where the other had left off. It was all dizzying, but you loved it.

You were definitely running a fever with how hot you felt at that moment.

There was a sinking feeling in your gut, however, that it was about to get much, much hotter.