🔪~A Good Morning~🔪

Stu & Billy x GN Reader

The sun was shining and the birds were chirping in the early morning light, warm beams of sunlight shone through the glass panels in the living room, the curtains being drawn back. A gentle smile rested on your face as you met eyes with your lovers whose expressions were as equally relaxed as yours. Everything seemed surreal as the three of you were at peace simply enjoying each other's presence.

All three of you were on the carpet of your living room, sponges in hand as rubber gloves clung to your forearm and fingers. The watery soap in the plastic bucket that sat next to your kneeling form swirled the white suds moving as you once again dipped the cheap sponge into the water. You watched as red slowly mixed with the once clear soap and water mixture. Letting out a sigh you sat back on your heels turning your head to the back door where a tarp sat, a few strands of hair stuck out at one end.

"I think we got most of it." you looked up to see Billy standing in front of you, his gloves discarded as he held a hand out to you.

With a smile, you laced your hand in Billy's letting him pull you to your feet so you were standing in front of him.

Stu was also standing and he quickly let his hands rest on your hips as he stood behind you smiling streaks of red smeared across his cheek.

"Now how about breakfast? I'm starving!" Stu proclaimed as he pinched your side, his facial expression changing dramatically as he exaggerated his hunger.

It was a good morning you thought as Billy, Stu, and you all made your way to your kitchen leaving the rapidly cooling corpse to lay on the living room floor.