🔪~What Thighs are Good for~🔪

Brahms Heelshire x Male Reader

Requested by Anonymous on AO3

A choked whine left Brahms's throat as his fingers clung to the front of [Y/n]'s shirt.

The man had been sitting on [Y/n]'s lap for what felt forever. [Y/n] had been relaxing with Brahms his fingers lazily running through Brahms locks when Brahms had started to get needy his mind wandering to more dirty places and before Brahms knew it he was sporting a boner. One that [Y/n] was quick to pick up on with it poking his front side and all.

[Y/n] chuckled at this fact looking down to see Brahms straining against his trousers "Awh. Something get you excited, baby?" [Y/n] had asked one of his hands landing on the middle of Brahms's chest before running down the center his fingertips running along the fabric of Brahms's shirt.

Brahms arched into [Y/n]'s hand every touch leaving his head spinning and his body needing more. [Y/n] was gentle as he helped Brahms out of his clothes making sure to leave many kisses on his neck and body along with sweet words of praise.

Brahms was expecting [Y/n] to use his hand to help him but instead, he shifted Brahms slotting one of his thighs in between his now bare legs to where it pressed against his member.

A surprised moan was ripped from Brahms's throat as [Y/n] rolled Brahms against his leg creating a strange friction that was the furthest thing from unpleasant.

"What-" Brahms started to question just as [Y/n] continued to grind the other male into him causing sudden bolts of pleasure to shoot straight to the masked man's core. A particularly rough jerk of Brahms's hips had him clinging to [Y/n]'s shoulders his fingers digging into the sturdy flesh as his hips bucked forward without his permission. "I knew you'd like this." [Y/n] cooed his hands trailing up from Brahms's waist admiring the slight hourglass figure Brahms had as the man rutted against him.

Brahms was shocked by how wonderful he felt as he moved against you chasing his release as pre dripped from the tip of his cock being smeared on your pants leaving a dark stain in the fabric.

Leaving a hand to rest against the small or Brahms's waist [Y/n] brought his free hand down to Brahms's sobbing length rubbing his thumb along the flushed tip catching the blissed-out man on him off guard. Brahms moaned loudly at the extra attention [Y/n] was giving him that only worked to push him closer to his release.

Everything welled up in Brahms's groin making his head go fuzzy and his head falling against [Y/n]'s shoulder as pitiful whines flew from his mouth along with a flurry of pleads. Shuttering Brahms's came his seed shooting from his tip landing on his lover's hand and pants a small amount splattering on the lower half of his shirt. [Y/n] let Brahms continue to rut against him until he was completely sated his member now limp against [Y/n]'s thigh.

"Such a good boy." [Y/n] praised his fingers working through Brahms's hair as his face stayed sheltered against the other man's neck.