🔪~Punches n Kisses~🔪

Bo Sinclair x Male Reader

Heavy dub con themes but trust me when I say Bo really REALLY likes it.

Hot rage flashed through your mind. In a fit of rage you had lashed out punching Bo straight across the face making him stumble back.

The man had been yapping at you all day criticizing everything you did and even going as far as to blame you for almost losing a slippery tourist that even gave Vincent a good ol run for his money before eventually being taken out by Bo. You had snapped, tired of the berating from the far from perfect man before you. After you had punched him his face wiped to the side, his expressions shielded from your vision. His hat fell to the concrete floor of the gas station with a deafening hollow thud.

You regretted your decision as soon as your fist made contact with Bo's face, the throbbing in your still balled up fist churning in your gut in dread.

A throaty chuckle got your attention as Bo turned his head looking at you, one of his hands wiping blood that trickled down from his nose, a trail of blood running down his chin. You watched gulping as it slid down his neck around his Adam's apple before seeping into his sweat soaked white tank top that was covered in a multitude of grime from the day's work around Ambrose.

"So that's how it's gonna be." He said surging forward and catching your wrists before you could scramble away. Bo's tongue flicked out just as a stream of blood passed over his lips "Ya know, that felt more like a kiss than a punch darlin'."

His lips were quick to smash against yours, bruising your lips as he held you close to him. Ignoring the way you thrashed trying to pull away from the sudden invasion of his lips. His tongue forced itself into your mouth overtaking your senses with the salty taste of his blood. His movements were messy and uncoordinated and you could feel yourself growing light headed from lack of oxygen as Bo pushed you hard against the front counter slamming his hips into yours.

He pulled away smirking as he looked down at you, his teeth tinted red as he flashed them like the predator he was a threatening snarl curling his lips. It was then you felt warmth pooling on your lower lip before bubbling over and running down your chin. He had bit you. Hard, hard enough to draw blood.

Bo loved the way you looked in that moment. Eyes hazy with his and your blood smeared over the lower half of your face, a trail of drool running from the corner of your mouth to the side of your chin. He ran his thumb over your swollen and abused lips pulling the flesh forward as he dug into the fresh pool of blood forming where his teeth sunk into you.

Your breath was heavy when Bo pushed his hips forward grinding his erection into you where your own heat bloomed. Allowing yourself to push your hips into him as well you chased the friction he gave when he pulled away before letting his hips return grinding your ass into the edge of the counter and his erection into your sex. "Not tough now." He said smiling down at you, a bruise starting to darken on his face where you stuck him.

In a fit of courage you brought your hand up pressing into the damaged area gasping as Bo's hips stuttered before slamming into yours, his head falling further into your hand a low moan stuck on his lips. Your heart stuttered and you tensed your fingers digging into his face and listening to the whimper he let out hips slowly grinding into yours.

"For a tough guy," you paused, flipping Bo around and grinding into him not missing the way he bit his lip as the sharp edge of the counter dug into his lower back "you sure seem to enjoy this." You said raising your hand before smacking him across his face watching his head snap to the side. The gasp falling from his lips music to your ears.

"Fucking God." He breathed out his hair in his face as his eyes stayed plastered to the wall his head whipped too. A new shade of red stinging his face making his erection twitch in his pants.

Grabbing his chin in a vise grip you swung his face back to you forcing your knee between his thighs forcing his legs to spread for you. Your grip stung making Bo wince trying to pull his chin from your grasp. This only made you grip him harder, your fingers digging into his flushed and bruised cheeks.

Forcing your leg upward Bo bucked tears falling from his beautiful brown eyes. He was practically sitting on your leg as you ground the limb into his length. Hard enough to cause a painful pleasure to shoot up his dick that had him scrambling to get away from you despite the way his hips were thrusting forward, willingly, chasing more of the painful bliss you offered to him.

"Please," the words were quiet, whispered practically as he clawed at your shoulders, bunching the fabric of your shirt between his fingers. "What was that?" You asked, jerking your leg upward, biting your lip at the way Bo bounced upward, a cry falling from his mouth.

He looked so pretty when he cried.

"Please!" He asked practically yelling in your face as tears streamed down his red cheeks, eyes glistening. "Please make me cum, [Y/n]." He begged burying his face in your neck after you let his chin go, allowing him the small comfort, hiding from your gaze. He felt completely exposed, pinned by you. The way his length was leaking pre-drenching the front of his pants had his mind spinning in pleasure he's never felt before. Everything was overwhelming for him but pleasant and he so desperately wanted to cum.

Bringing one of your hands to Bo's hair you let your fingers slide through his hair, your lips brushing the side of his neck as you pulled your knee away pressing both your and Bo's chests together. Your hand dipped to his jeans fingers gripping his zipper before pulling it down fishing his painfully flushed length from his pants. Wrapping your fingers around his member you pushed your thumb into his slit rubbing back and forth his body stiffening and little whimpers lost somewhere between pain and pleasure flowing from his mouth like the pre that was quick to coat your hand. Quickly you let your hand run up and down his length setting a dizzying pace that had Bo's fingers clenching as his hips rutted forward into your hand.

The gentle fingers that were running through Bo's hair tightened pulling his head back away from your shoulder. Bo's neck strained his Adam's apple bobbing, blood still smeared down his neck, as his back slightly arched.

Loudly he moaned the pain in his scalp shifting to his gut as he twitched in your hand his balls tightening causing him to spill over your hand. His seemen spurted upward splattering your and his shirt with the white substance.

"Look at you makin' a mess." You cooed your hands releasing him as he wrapped his arms around your waist holding you his flaccid dick still out. Finding his shoulders you slowly push him to the ground watching him get to his knees confused. "You're not off the hook yet, Bo."

Immediately he realized what you meant and he looked to where your hands were fumbling with your pants pulling your own sex out. One of your hands laced through his hair pulling him forward.

Gladly Bo opened his mouth letting his tongue loll out lapping at your sex before taking it into his mouth. His mouth was wet and tight around you, sucking you in wonderfully. His cheeks hollowing and his head bobbing at a desperate pace all the while your fingers lightly clung to his hair. Bo's hands planted themselves on your clothed thighs using the muscle beneath his fingertips to ground himself.

Every noise you made felt like a reward to Bo and had the man working twice as hard to please you taking you in till your tip brushed the back of his throat and he felt he may gag. Bo repeated the movement a few more times forcing you down his throat entirely, his nose buried in your pubes before pulling back.

The man on his knees was caught off guard when your grip in his hair tightened when he moved forward burying you in his throat. You held him there grinding into his mouth as you came your seed shooting down his throat while he gagged around you listening to the stream of noises gracing his ears all the while he watched your face contort through his lashes pride lashing through his gut possessive thoughts flooding his mind.

Only he could make you cum this hard. He thought as you calmed down your hand leaving his hair.