🔪~Rivalry Gone Wrong Pt.2~🔪

Stu & Billy x FTM Prego Reader
Requested by Anonymous
Idk how to feel about this but enjoy I wanted to make Stu extremely chaotic but idk.

It's been a while since Casey Becker's murder and everything seemed to have died down and for most people, the event has become nothing more than a scary story. The news seemed insignificant to those who didn't know the girl personally, slowly but surely everyone seemed to be forgetting about the night Casey was murdered. Except for you, however- no you had a constant reminder in the form of a baby bump that you kept hidden under your oversize sweater to remind you of that night. 

Your hands worked on the lock that kept your locker closed before you swung open the metal door. The door shuddered on its hinges making an obnoxious noise before it settled. Just as you reached for your backpack zipping it open to discard your books in it a pair of arms wrapped around your waist the person's palms resting on the baby bump. The hands pushed your sweater against your front exposing the bump and pushing the fabric of the sweater against your skin. You scoffed as a head rested on your shoulder their front pressed against your back "Hey [Y/n], long time no see." Stu said his mouth next to your ear. "You just saw me this morning, and last period," you said rolling your eyes "Fuck off idiot, people are probably watching." you had muttered once you noticed the eyes resting on the both of you. Stu scoffed frowning dramatically before pulling away knowing just as well as you did the damage your relationship would bring. The sweater you wore moved back into place shielding your stomach and granting you a small comfort. Your eyes darted around taking note of the multitude of people who took notice of the strange almost too friendly interaction.

Stu leaned against the nearby locker sending a glare at who you could only assume was the owner of said locker. He was standing close, too close in fact but knowing Stu it was the best you would get from the man. With everything in your bag you went to pull it from your locker only to be stopped as it got stuck angrily you pulled the bag grumbling when it refused to free itself. Stu was laughing beside you amused by your plight you raise a hand and flip him off before continuing the task at hand. Finally, the back pops free tearing slightly but that wasn't the biggest problem as you found yourself tumbling backward. Thankfully you don't get far as you were quickly caught arms wrapped around your shoulders and your back pressed into someone.

You looked up and were greeted by Billy who was looking down at you his eyes narrowed slightly and concern and anger on his face. His head shot up and he looked at Stu who was now standing upright. Without wasting another moment to hear Billy scold Stu you held your bag and walked away face red. You weren't alone in the halls for long though as Billy and Stu match your pace keeping up on either side almost like they were escorting you out of the school. Your own personal serial killer bodyguards you thought as you walked the hallways clearing to let Stu and Billy through.

"You look pale." Stu acknowledged as he swung an arm around your shoulders possessively, Billy seemed to perk up at Stu's statement looking you over "Did you eat enough today?" he asked staring at you awaiting your answer "Yes." you responded "What about PE, Stu didn't let you do anything-" you rolled your eyes "No don't worry Stu didn't let me do anything. Mom." you shot at Billy just as the three of you exited the school the crowds of kids now more separated as they either mingled or waited for their rides.

You pushed Stu's arm from your shoulder and made the move to walk away from the duo when both your arms were grabbed and you were pulled back "And where do you think you're going." Billy asked as he began pulling you towards Stu's car "We went over this yesterday [Y/n] it's too far of a walk and ill be damned if either of you gets hurt on the way home." if anyone passing by heard they would have assumed Billy was talking about you and Stu but you knew better. You didn't even know the gender of the baby yet and Billy was already acting like a doting father. It came as a strange security to you knowing that Billy would stick around and care for the child regardless if it was his or Stu's biologically.