🔪~Slashers x S/O With a Ring on Their Ring Finger~🔪

Michael Myers, Brahms Heelshire x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Michael Myers

At first, he wouldn't notice it.

Would most likely take note of the ring when the both of you are cuddling and he's just absentmindedly toying with your fingers. One second he'd be focusing on the way your palm felt in his hand and– oh shiny.

Michael would twist it around your finger toying with it before asking what it was for.

He won't go out of his way to find matching rings but if he sees a victim with a similar one it's his now.

Call him out on the ring on his finger now, and it's immediately gone.

While Michael isn't much of a fan of jewelry or accessories beyond his mask on himself he will feel a small joy in seeing your somewhat matching rings.

(Sorry just imagining Loomis running into Michael in his weird overly obsessed doctor way and noticing the ring– the man just going off and berating Michael on it, totally forgetting how Michael was literally trying to kill people.)

Michael wouldn't think of anything special about the ring being on the ring finger but will sort of interpret your matching rings as proof that you were each others. Sort of like a promise ring.

You and Michael were curled into each other– while your eyes were focused on the movie running on the TV Michael was preoccupied with your hand which was held in his own much larger ones. He was tracing patterns into your palm when he noticed the ring nestled on your ring finger.

He tilted his head– fingers wrapping around the metal band before twisting it admiring the way it glimmered in the light.

Brahms Heelshire

Notices it immediately. As soon as that ring is on your ring finger he is beside you.

"What's that?" "Wheres mine?" "Are you engaged to another?!" dramatic Brahms ensues.

Please for the love of god get this man a matching one– if you don't yours just might go missing in the middle of the night. Doesn't matter if you move the ring to another finger as soon as it touched your ring finger Brahms took it as a threat.

Just imagine Brahms glaring at the ring from afar and threatening it under his breath.

If/when you get him a matching ring he is over the moon his mood doing a whole 180 suddenly very supportive and loving when it comes to your ring and if you take it off them you have a whole new problem.

Doesn't matter if you gave it to him with the intent to propose or not. He is calling you his husband/wife/spouse as soon as the ring is on his finger.

Is constantly showing it off or boasting about it. He adores it and you and he loves just holding it in front of his face and admiring it.

Quality is something he wouldn't care about much as long as it is like yours.

I could see it even helping to quell some of his jealousy when it comes to Malcolm. Every time he just gets possessive he remembers how it was him with your ring on his finger. Not Malcolms.

If Malcolm questions the ring you better say you and your lover are engaged or have matching ones of Brahms will be so put out and insecure/jealous once again.

Brahms's fingers gripped the wood lining the inside of the walls, he watched as Malcolm leaned on the kitchen counter flashing a flirtatious smile your way. His jaw tensed, teeth clacking together.

Suddenly Malcolm's face dropped as you reached up opening a cabinet before placing a box inside of it. "That's a new ring..." Malcolm mused eyes glued to the metal band snug on your ring finger. "Does it– mean anything?" Malcolm questioned.

Smiling you looked down fiddling with the band "Me and my boyfriend, we got matching ones recently."

Brahms struggled not to laugh as Malcolm's face morphed into one of disappointment, his flirtatious posture changing into a rigid almost awkward stance.