🔪~Shocking Tenderness~🔪

Otis Driftwood x Trans Reader

Requested kameronrose on Tumblr

Another Trans Visibility Special Request. Once again, taking ideas till 6 PM Central Time for Trans Visibility Day Specials! 

No pronouns are used but a masculine complement is used and the reader has gotten top surgery. 

Poking and prodding had been Otis's first reaction when he had seen the scars lining the skin right under your pecks. You had to swat him away enough when you had to still be bandaged after the surgery trying to keep his curious eyes away from the healing wounds he so desperately wanted to investigate.

"Jus' wanna make sure they did it right," he would say every time you had batted his hands away, along with a multitude of other excuses that had left you scoffing at the white-haired man.

Without much surprise, Otis had been itching to get your bandage off, if only so he could be able to run his hands along your now flat chest. Awe in his eyes and a smile twitching at the corner of his lips before disappearing. You had expected Otis to get his fill, sating his curiosity, before leaving you to care for the scars, the man content to watch from afar.

However, as soon as you had pulled out what you needed for your nightly routine you were being shoved onto the bed, Otis climbing on your lap and giving you a pointed look. "Don't say a word," was what the look screamed and you not wanting to ruin the moment had abided. You watched as Otis focused, his rugged features scrunching in focus as his fingers ran across your scars rubbing in the medication you used just as he had seen you do time and time again.

His movements were methodical and shockingly gentle. After a few seconds of silence, his stiff expression softened, his touches lingering more often as he continued to touch your chest with care. Soon his movements had stopped altogether, his eyes glued to a particularly prominent spot where the scar on your chest seemed to stick out the most against your skin. He seemed to be stuck in a daze, admiring your body with a loving gaze reserved for only you on calm nights.

"Handsome," Otis had mumbled shocking you before standing from your lap and acting as if nothing had transpired in the first place. His cold expression back, but if you looked hard enough you could see a lingering softness behind his eyes.