🔪~Stu & Billy x Reader Dealing Karen~🔪

Stu & Billy x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Stu and Billy had been lurking where you work ever since they discovered your place of employment. Whether it was them simply dropping by for brief kisses and teasing or them messing around in the store till they were kicked out, the company was nice.

The three of them have heard your and other retail horror stories but when they both came into your place of employment one day to see a stuck-up person screaming, their finger raised to you, they were taken aback. They literally had to pause and double-take what they were seeing.

Now Stu's first reaction would be– "Quick get my phone", before being slapped by Billy who reminded Stu the customer was yelling at "their [Y/n]" then it's all "Oh shits-" and your knights in ghost mask armor rushing to stop the person slandering you.

Just Stu getting all in their face while saying the most ludicrous and surprisingly insulting things as Billy just glared with a murderous glint in his eyes, and a knife behind his back.

By the end of things, the customer will either be cursing out the world while backing out of the shop or shitting themself from how terrified they are of your wonderful lovers as they high tail it away from two maniacs psychotic men.

Needless to say, you won't need to worry about that customer come tomorrow morning.

The scene laid out in the quaint shop where you worked was utterly hilarious– well except for the employees.

A disgruntled customer had been shouting at you over something trivial when your boys had arrived. Arms were quick to wrap around your waist, pulling you back from the customer, two bodies standing between you and the raging person currently screaming for the manager.

"You call this professional? I wan-" the person screamed, their booming voice carrying through the store before Billy's death glare cut them short. "No, I call this your warning to leave before my foot disappears up your ass." Stu said through a laugh all while his pointer finger makes contact with the customer's forehead.

The Karen was too stunned to speak–