🔪~Asa Emory x Little Space Victim Reader~🔪

Asa Emory x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Confusion. That was what Asa felt when he had first discovered you as you were.

Sniveling, shaking, and whimpering, mid panic attack as a plushie was tucked tight in your arms. Your panic was justified, so there was no surprise there. After all, this man had broken into your home. Laying a multitude of dangerous traps all throughout the place while you had been out and about.

Asa was used to victims breaking down. He's seen many powerful men bend at his will, reduced to nothing but tears. That's why you had Asa caught off guard was when you had scrambled towards him, wrapping your arms around him and crying in his chest. Babbling about how you were scared, alone, and how there were scary traps everywhere.

Caregiver Asa mode activated— this man will think you're the most precious thing in the world. A small ray of sunshine in his otherwise dark life.

He finds a strange pride in caring for you. Vulnerability is something he usually had to force on his subjects, yet here you were so willing to let him see you at your most vulnerable.

Don't get Asa wrong now, there are plenty of times when he is cold and distant. Too busy to truly care for you. When he wants/can care for you though he's the caregiver of the year.

Expect to get pampered, he'll buy you anything you need/want. New toys? Got it. More sippies? Here you are my little bug.

While Asa is more than willing to care for you don't expect this man to get down and draw/play with you often. He treats playing with you like a reward. Only doing it with you when you show exceptional behavior and listen to him without hesitation or tantrums.

While Asa won't always play with you he loves watching you go on little adventures and if you come up to him to explain and talk about your recent activity he won't ignore you. The man will entertain your imagination, challenging you by asking you as many questions as he can about what's on your mind.

I like to think that Asa is touch starved and due to this he loves his cuddles, so I hope you're ready for long cuddle sessions and naps with this burly man.

Most days you slipping into little space is fine, but when he's busy with his— hobby— don't expect to be anywhere near the man. Like at all. The last thing he wants is to accidentally make you regress or have you be accidentally hurt. You won't even get to step foot in the hotel with how strict Asa is.

Regarding tantrums- at first, the man would have a huge problem with them. Delivering quick and harsh punishments when you try to fight him on things having to do with your care. If you are having a meltdown because you are stressed/coping he will be more understanding and will help you work through whatever is worrying you by either distracting you or talking you down.

Hands rested over your mouth, muffling the giggles that escaped. Thuds sounded off near you. He was close. The footsteps kept getting nearer to where you lay, hidden under your bed. Black shoes were inches from your smiling face. Anticipation bubbled in your chest letting a small laugh slip out. Just when you thought the gig was up, your hiding space revealed, the feet retreated hurrying away from your hiding space.

He must not have heard–

"AhH-" hands gripped your ankles, sliding you out from under the bed. Asa had pulled you up from the floor and into his warm arms, a soft smile on his face. You were squealing in joy not the least bit upset at having been found. "Dadda-" you laughed out "You found me!" the man could have melted when your hands found home holding his face. The innocent gesture so heartwarming to the usually cold man. "Good job." you cheered, patting him on the head.

As soon as your feet made contact once again with the ground you were running off again. Calling to Asa over your shoulder "Now my turn to find you! You better hide."

Asa watched you go, running through the halls of his home to begin your counting as the next round of hide-and-seek started up. Your loud voice counting down spurring him to move in search of a hiding spot. One not too complicated so Asa could see your smiling face again as you found him.