🔪~"Pervert-"~🔪

Dennis Rafkin x Male Reader

Wrote this while coming down from a random panic attack triggered from a normal  smut fic. It was actually a really good one-shot too. Long story short this is really just some self indulgent comfort.

Dennis and [Y/n] were curled up on their living room sofa. A blanket being the only barrier separating the two from full skin to skin contact as they shared body heat. They were both doing their respective activities while simply enjoying each other's presence.

Dennis was watching a show on the TV that sat in front of the duo catching up on a show he frequently watched. The soft blue glow from the television was one of the few lights in the otherwise dark room and it worked to illuminate the couple.

While the TV blared, [Y/n] had his phone up in front of him, scrolling through social media looking for something good to read. A small piece caught his attention, a short NSFW piece. Nothing too scandalous and it seemed more fluffy than anything. It wasn't like Dennis would care [Y/n] reasoned clicking it, his eyes scanning the screen and taking in every word. A picture forming behind his eyes as the scene was described to him. Cute, [Y/n] thought with a smile as the characters exchanged loving words, sharing light touches.

Dennis scoffed as he watched his lover's phone secretly enjoying the narrative. "You're always so perverted," Dennis teased, his arms tightening around [Y/n]'s waist from over the blanket pulling him closer so he could rest his chin on his lover's shoulder, somewhat invested in the story on [Y/n]'s phone. "Oh don't act like you're so innocent," [Y/n] shot back playfully while simultaneously snuggling closer to Dennis. "I've seen your search history after all, so there's no playing coy for you mister."

"I warned you not too," Dennis lightly stated. Chuckling [Y/n] shook his head fondly. "That you did." Clicking off his phone [Y/n] let it fall to his lap making Dennis frown.

"Hey! I was reading that." Dennis pouted, picking up [Y/n]'s phone and unlocking it for the both of them. "Can't get me hooked and leave me hanging like that." Denis said, making his lover laugh.

"Pervert—"