🔪~Mylimasis~🔪

Hannibal x FTM Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Wattpad

Uses cunt for Reader genitalia. Honestly, I had fun writing this near the end, and thankfully writing for Hannibal is starting to get easier for me now.

Fingers curled inside of your ass making you keen, "You're doing so well for me, Mylimasis." his voice was honey-sweet on your eardrums. His face being the only thing you could focus on as pleasure pulsed through your body, making you twitch where you lay.

Hannibal was looming over you. His usual dress shirt was undone and open. Barely clinging to his shoulders, the fly of his pants was down, yet his damn briefs still hugged his hips keeping his fully nude body hidden from your view. You wanted to move up– rid Hannibal of the clothes offending you at that moment, you wanted to make Hannibal as vulnerable as you felt; below him, and naked. His fingers stuffed in your ass as he slowly spread you open using your own slick.

It was all incredibly unnecessary, using your own slick as lube, both of you knew it since there was a freshly bought bottle of lube hidden away in the bedside table mere inches away from where you and Hannibal reside.

Your cunt clenched around nothing when Hannibal moved his free hand to your cunt pressing his thumb against your swollen clit, knowing just the right way to touch you to draw a sharp cry from your throat. "Look at you, such a beautiful boy, and all for me–" Hannibal cooed, adoration and love shining in his eyes.

He watched you rock back on his thumb and fingers with a crooked smile. Hannibal was a predator looming over his prey at that moment, and as he watched tears fall from your eyes, your hips subconsciously bucking, all he wanted to do was sink his teeth into you. Not knowing how you would react to such a gesture the man did the next back thing. He dragged his fingers from your body, ignoring your protest, before ridding himself of his bothersome pants and briefs. Lining himself up with your back entrance.

"May I?" Hannibal asked, ever the gentleman, his own hair falling in his face, he didn't bother to move it back into place. Letting the strand hand in his line of sight.

"Please," you responded, lifting your hips slightly to further demonstrate your need, while reaching forward, pulling Hannibal's face to the crook of your neck. He placed a kiss to your pulse point as he gripped your hips. Pushing forward till his head was sliding into you. Spreading you further than his fingers did and leaving behind a pleasurable pinch.

Once fully seated inside of you Hannibal paused. Letting you adjust properly before setting a steady yet slow pace.

Your cries for more were the most beautiful symphony he's ever heard. The taste of your lips better than any meal he could ever eat. Yet most importantly– the look in your eyes, cloudy and filled with lust, as he began rutting into you had his heart throbbing in his rib cage. His own much deeper groan slipping from his lips as you tightly wrapped around his length. Your heat fully engulfing him.

You were surely the most beautiful work of art he could ever own.