🔪~Slashers x Male S/O~🔪

Michael Myers, Bo Sinclair, Vincent Sinclair, Lester Sinclair x Male Reader

Not horribly NSFW but some mentions of masturbation, oral, sex.

Michael Myers

Female, Male, Non-Binary- This man does not care. At. All.

I actually headcanon Michael to be gender fluid himself not minding any pronouns. Mainly due to the fact that he had a far from normal upbringing and all of his outside world intake would be heavily monitored and regulated after killing his sister. He would have missed out on a large amount of general misogyny and homophobia and would be pretty secure in the fact that he doesn't give a flying fuck about gender.

What even is gender? Michael Myers doesn't know nor care. It's a foreign concept to the man. All he cared to know is that some people have Titties while others don't.

Taking this into consideration Michael would be more than fine with a male S/O and if someone had a problem Michael would just *Stab* *Stab* problem solved.

Michael Myers's only problem with you would be his conflicting feeling over the fact that he has found a person who he finds both sexually and emotionally appealing to him. That fact would throw the heartless killer for a loop.

Michael would deny his feelings at first reasoning he just missed warm meals, and your touch, and your smile- he's fucked.

After Michael accepts his feelings more he will have no problem with sex or sexual activities. You will need to guide him through things and at first, this man does not come to you. I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't even know what a boner is despite him getting them when killing.

The first time you touch him anywhere sexually he is a mess and loud. His eyes will be blown wide in shock. Why hasn't he done this sooner? He'll be thinking.

Michael will not be a A+ performer in the bedroom at first but this man learns quickly. He'll watch you throughout the whole ordeal taking note of every little thing that makes you and more importantly him feel good and try to find a happy medium if he's in a good mood.

Practically every time Michael see's you after your first sexual encounter he's instantly horny and ready to go. Always wanting some touch from you.

Michael was out of the house. You took the chance to get some much-needed cleaning done, it was nice without his looming presence. Yet even as you bent over picking up a few stray pieces of clothing scattered around your room you missed him.

Almost as if your internal thoughts summoned the man in question Michael came up behind you his hands resting on your hips. Fingers flexing when you jerked upward-looking over your shoulder only to be met with Michael's scarred face. Instantly you relaxed chuckling in relief. "You scared me," you said trying to turn around. However, Michael's grip on you didn't budge and your attempted movement only made you accidentally brush against the man's boner.

"Now Michael?" you asked looking at the man who ground into your behind. Making your own length twitch in interest. He simply nodded eagerly one of his hands moving up your back pressing against it lightly as he asked your permission.

You allowed him to bend you over.

Bo Sinclair

Aha- Yeah as much as I love this greasy man it would not go smoothly. Bo definitely has a lot of pent-up homophobia and will deny his feelings despite his fondness for you being clear to both Vincent and Lester.