🔪~Prized Piece of Art~🔪

Vincent Sinclair x Male Reader
⚠️Spicy⚠️

"Vincent-"

You were silenced once again by a single stern look from the masked man who was sitting before you. A sketchbook and pencil and hand. A low whimper left your lips as you threw your head back in annoyance, how long is he planning on keeping you waiting?

Vincent dragged the sharp-tipped pencil across the delicate paper almost in a trance as he memorized the way your naked body looked before him, you were tied up and needy for him. Despite your consistent pleas, Vincent was a stubborn man and he was more than willing to put aside both his and your wants if it meant he could finish his masterpiece. The man was infatuated with you. The second he had laid his eyes on you he was hooked. Vincent's infatuation only seemed to grow as your needy figure soon took refuge on the sketchbook held between his rough hands.

A hidden smile graced his lips under the mask as he looked down at the completed drawing. You were a sight to behold even on paper however something still nagged at Vincent's mind as he looked up at your naked form. You were the one thing he never could quite recreate he decided.

Vincent set the sketchbook aside before making his way over to you to finish what he had started by tying you up. Snapping to attention you watched your lover move a hungry and borderline desperate look in your eyes, your member seemed to throb with every step he took closer to you.

His hand rested on the center of your nude chest making your breath hitch from finally getting the contact you craved. Vincent slowly dragged his hand lower down the center of your chest, "Please." you begged for what felt like the millionth time that night. Vincent must have been feeling merciful as he finally touched you. His hand dipped down grabbing a hold of your length before giving it a slow experimental tug. A loud moan left your lips as Vincent continued to play with your body moving his hands on you in the most electrifying way. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through your body making your toes curl and eyes close. You savored the warmth Vincent's hands radiated as they roamed your body. He explored every dip and curve, caressing every flaw as if you were his most prized piece of art. In a way, you were.

Your mind was spinning and air felt like a luxury as you felt yourself drawing closer and closer to your end. "Vincent!' you called out as you felt tears form at the corners of your eyes from the onslaught of overwhelming sensations.

One final touch and something in you snapped, you convulsed in pleasure as Vincent worked you through your intense orgasm. While you were caught in your pleasure Vincent studied the blissed-out look on your face, a twinge of pride settling in his chest at how easily he had undone you. Finally, he withdrew his hand not wanting to overstimulate you.

As you caught your breath you could feel the ropes restraining you slack before Vincent's hand brushed a few stray strands of hair from your face. You couldn't help but smile as Vincent took your wrists before placing the lips of his mask to them as if apologizing for the marks left by the ropes on your skin.

Despite the sting in your wrists and soreness in your limbs, you were happy and would stay that way for a long time if Vincent had anything to say about.