🔪~Trapper~🔪

Trapper (DBD) x Male Reader

Requested by DaVinaJoe9

Spicy Warning - (Also I know you wanted lemon but well it turned into a lime sorry xd) also I have no idea what to name this so- there you go lol.

Lightly edited

A part of you knew you should have been scared but you couldn't help the way heat pooled in your stomach as your limbs were pulled apart and strapped down in place kept where they were by a pair of cuffs that seemed made to fit you perfectly. The metal was cold and snug against your wrists and ankles. Experimentally you tugged your wrist testing the strength of your binds, they did their job and you found no way out. Not that you wanted to escape anyway. No- you were content where you were.

You let yourself relax where you lay your wrists falling slack comfortably resting in the iron grip that securely kept you there. It was thrilling relinquishing your movement you loved the feeling of being so utterly helpless and out of control.

The view wasn't too bad either you thought looking to the end of the bed where Evan stood eyes watching you as the darkness of the room hid most of him. You doubted you would be able to see him at all if it wasn't for the rays of artificial moonlight that filtered through one of the dirty broken windows along the wall. The soft light lit up his face and bare torse highlighting his scars and hooks. His gaze was soft not holding the usual intense bloodlust you would see in trials as he hunted you and your friends down his mind clouded with thoughts forced upon him by the very entity that had granted you both this moment of silent bliss together.

You let your eyes wander his still form freely soaking in every detail before storing it in the most private spaces in your mind. A part of you screamed trying its best to will you to be afraid of the behemoth of a man in front of you the little voice in your brain begged you to run to thrash to try and escape but you shushed it stomping it out quickly. Evan had moved slowly walking beside the bed before kneeling on it. The mattress dipped under his weight and you smiled as he moved to slot himself between your thighs hiking your legs around his wide and powerful hips. "You look so beautiful like this," he said his voice horse and gravely most likely from what could very well have been years of unuse on his part. His rough hands landed on your thighs and he could feel you shift the little contact he had given you already having you squirming under his gentle touch.

His fingers scraped lightly against your thighs as they traveled further upwards teasing you by giving you the contact you had craved for so long but at the same time, not enough. This went on for what felt like an eternity Evan had been caressing your body worshiping it almost with his hands and lips leaving you breathless and flushed from the tips of your ears to the nape of your neck. A few scattered reddish marks were left on your scarred skin from all the times you weren't lucky enough to escape the grasp of death. You let out a quiet whimper as Evan had his lips attached to your neck sucking another mark. His teeth nipped you lightly before he pulled away running his thumb over the angry red spot.

"Evan-" you had said as you strained in your bindings stretching your neck upwards as you silently asked for a kiss. Who was he to deny you when you were splayed out for him like that. He leaned down connecting your lips. While yours felt smooth his were rough and almost leather-like it was an odd but welcomed sensation that had pulling at your restraints wanting to wrap your arms around his broad shoulders to press the pads of your fingers into the skin of his neck- to deepen the kiss you both shared to make it impossible for Evan ever to pull away. To keep him with you. However, no matter how much you tried to free your arms you couldn't.

Evan chuckled noting your displeasure. He let his hands dip down between your pechs running over your stomach before resting at the start of your pelvis "Better add some padding to those for next time," he said noticing the red that tinged the skin that peaked out of your binding "Wouldn't want you hurting yourself."

Apologetically Evan let his hand continue its path dipping lower and getting ever so closer to your erect member that had been left neglected left to weap precum against your abdomen pathetically. His fingers were warm as they wrapped around you giving you a few languid dry stroked before running the pad of his thumb over your tip collecting and smearing pre over your length. Allowing his hand to glide over you in a way that had your toes curling and your mouth opening slightly as pleasure shot through your body. His fingers were warm and firm as they stroked you pulling lewd sounds from your lungs.

His eyes never left you as you squirmed the lewd display doing things to him and soon the man couldn't take it anymore. He reached a hand down before gripping himself moving his hand in time with the one on you. You were so beautiful as you screwed your eyes shut strands of hair in your face as the moonlight made your body glisten the light reflecting off the sweat clinging to your body illuminating you and the man before you couldn't handle the sight of you but at the same time he refused to look away not wanting to miss a single thing.

He knew you wouldn't last long when he watched your back arch from the bed slightly your toes curling and nonsensical words flew from your mouth the pleasure he provided taking over your brain till you were nothing but a mess beneath him. Barely able to utter a coherent sentence. He questioned whether he should pull away leaving you to calm down before taking things further but he decided against it. After all, you had been so good for him earlier took all his teasing without complaint so it was the least he could do for you at that moment.

Evan had sped up his pace his hand working you methodically until you were hanging on by a thread. Moans and please flew part your lips as you felt the coil in your stomach tightening ever so quickly-

With one last flick of his wrist, the man in front of you had you squirming your body moving sporadically as ropes of cum flew up from your sex splattering your chest and Evan's hand. He continued his movements stroking you until there was nothing left and you laid limp in his hand. It wasn't too long before you heard a loud groan before once again your body was covered in semen as Evan met his end his hand fisting himself to the sight of you.

He stayed where he was hand now around his limp length as he caught his breath his eyes never straying from you and the dazed-out look on your face. After he had gathered himself he moved quickly undoing the binding and letting the cuffs fall free. Immediately you wrapped your fingers around your wrist rubbing the red skin. Evan moved beside you laying down on his side before pulling you into his chest not caring about the mess you were covered in. he reached one of his hands upholding one of your hands before studying your chaffed wrists the red lines scratched across the skin looking painful. "Guess I need to find something to make them more comfortable for you- that is if you wish to repeat whatever this was." worry and regret flashed in his eyes as he held your hand gently terrified he had hurt you in a way that would deter you. You set your free hand on his scarred face watching as the man leaned into the touch like a touch starved dog "I would love to repeat this." you said your words soft. You leaned in pecking the man on the lips making a bright smile pull his lips before cuddling closer to the warm body in front of you.