🔪~Two is Better than One~🔪

Michael Myers & Ghostface x Male Reader

Requested by 'elijah the high waisted man he got feminine hips' on AO3

"Look at you being so quiet."

Garbled half-formed words and whines filled Ghostface's ears as he simply smirked up at [Y/n] from his place between the other male's legs. "What's that? Think our little whore is trying to say something Mikey." Michael Myers's grip on [Y/n]'s wrists shifted the fingers stuffed in his mouth pushing in deeper gagging him. [Y/n]'s throat constricted tears pricking at the corner of his glossy eyes drool dripping down his chin.

With a chuckle, Ghostface resumed skimming his gloved hand along [Y/n]'s sex watching it twitch as the male squirmed in his grasp. Michael's breathing was ragged his mask discarded. The larger killer's eyes roamed over [Y/n]'s body and face soaking up every expression he made Michael's erection pressing into his bare lower back.

Ghostface was skillful in his ministrations knowing all the right ways to toy with [Y/n] moving along his length till he was moaning and whimpering around the fingers in his mouth. His back arched away from Michael's chest [Y/n]'s eyes screwing shut.

His whole body felt on fire as the heat pooling in his gut was close to flowing over. He was teetering on the edge.

Oh god- [Y/n]'s eyes rolled back intense pleasure flooding his lower body. Then it al ceased.

Ghostface had pulled away no longer touching the male whose length twitched hips pistoning upward for any form of friction. [Y/n] groaned angrily around Michael's fingers the man behind him chuckling his fingers stroking [Y/n]'s tongue as his teeth bit at the shell of [Y/n]'s ear.

"Oh were you close? I'm so sorry," before [y/n] could try and protest Ghostface was face to face with the male his hands cradling [Y/n]'s flushed face brushing away a few strands of hair that clung to his sweaty forehead a manic look in his dark eyes. "My poor baby. So mad that he didn't get to come." Ghostface stated as Michael released [Y/n]'s wrists his hands trailing down to the male's chest instead. Tweaking his red nipples.

"Whatever will we do to make it up to you, [Y/n]?"

They both knew what they were gonna do to make it up to their partner and [Y/n] quickly caught on as both Ghostface and Michael fished out their erect members. Repositioning [Y/n] so he was straddling both of their thighs sandwiched between the two of them their tips pressing at his stretched entrance.

Michael gripped [Y/n]'s waist leaning close to his ear "Hope you're ready for both of us." he said finishing his sentence by pulling [Y/n] down on the both of them. Spearing him open.

And [Y/n]'s legs were never seen again.