🔪~'Be Quiet Now'~🔪

Bo Sinclair x AFAB Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Wattpad

Gender is left ambiguous but mentions Reader having a clit. Hope this is what you meant by getting caught lmao.

After posting this on Ao3 I laughed and thought "Haha Bo what a loser. He's got blue balls."

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

"Bo–" A hand was placed over your mouth, a low shushing next to your ear. Pleasure pulsed from between your legs, shooting through your body and making your toes curl as your heart thumped in your ears.

A crash sounded somewhere inside the wax museum both you and Bo were currently hiding in. "These look like shit-" a wax sculpture had been pushed to the ground. Thankfully the thing somehow stayed intact, not shattering on impact with the ground.

"Be quiet now, dollface," Bo demanded, his voice low yet strained "don't want them to hear you know, do you?" you whimpered against the hand covering your mouth, shaking your head in response. Bo's lips curled into a smile his eyes darting between your face and to the back of the wax sofa acting as the only cover for you and your lover.

Another crash made you jump, accidentally grinding your clit further into Bo's palm as his fingers glide inside of you pressing against the bundle of nerves buried inside of your sex. A muffled moan escaped you, thankfully it was barely audible.

Fear raced through your mind. You could hear every movement the strangers made. The way their feet echoed on the floor, the way their voices lingered as they carelessly fondled the wax creations filling the building, throwing insults carelessly around, uncaring of who may be listening.

The thought of someone catching you and Bo was lingering over your head, sinking into your gut and forming a ball of dread that mixed with the arousal caused by Bo's thick fingers pumping in and out of you with haste. If not for the loud recklessness of the strangers you were sure they would have at least heard the low slick noises and rushed hitched breaths coming from you in the heat of the moment.

Snap-

Bo's head snapped to the side his cocky smile falling into a spiteful scowl as his movements against you speed up drawing a strangled whine from your throat as you arched your back upward. Both your and Bo's fronts touched as shivers racked through your body. Your gut-twisting sharply "Fucking idiots," Bo scowled still looking away from you. Tears pricked your eyes as a low sob got caught in your throat.

He was moving too fast– you thought squeezing your eyes shut along with your legs. It did little to stop Bo, however, and it wasn't long till you found your mind going hazy. Your release snapping in your gut and gushing out around Bo's slicked digits.

You were thankful for the hand muffling you as you cried out into the palm. Bo's fingers tightened around your cheeks his lips connecting with your forehead as he worked you through your end, hushed praise falling from his mouth.

Bo pulls his fingers from you a look of confliction and annoyance on his face, "I would love ta stay here between yer legs pretty lil' thing," he expressed, whipping his now slick coated fingers on your bare inner thigh "but I got me some huntin' to do.'' Lastly, he caught your lips in a quick hungry kiss, pulling your bottom lip between his teeth as he pulled away. Begrudgingly leaving you on the wax sofa to catch your breath alone.

Huffing you watched as Bo swore out loud grabbing his shotgun, which he liked to keep on hand anywhere in town, turning to leave his hard-on straining against the front of his pants.

A twinge of sympathy found you where you lay. The strangers had no chance after disrupting Bo's favorite pastime and would surely reach a brutal end.