🔪~Slashers x S/O With Separation Anxiety Pt. 1~🔪

Michael Myers, Billy Lenz, Bo Sinclair, Vincent Sinclair, Lester Sinclair x Reader

Update: My arm is feeling better but I still have quite a bit of stiffness in my fingers and wrist so I've been trying not to overdo it today pacing myself. I got this wiped up for y'all and I got quite a bit of work done on a Nemesis request for a Ao3 user. 

Hopefully, my hand is better by tomorrow!

Michael Myers

This man will be oblivious at first. No way around it, he will, however, find it strange how you would hover around him when he grabbed his mask and shoes (Only really removing them per your request) grabbing one of his hands and eyeing the door before inevitable watching him leave staying on the front porch till he was out of sight.

Eventually, Michael will either figure it out on his own given time whether it be him coming home to you immediately latching onto him your displeasure at being alone clear, or you needing to tell the man the result would be the same depending on how far along the both of your relationship was.

If the relationship is still fresh, Michael may simply put up with your cuddling and displeasure not doing much to ease your anxieties. Though if the both of you are further along love and trust already established Michael would most likely do one of two things.

He would leave you with something of his or multiple things of his as a sort of comfort object for when he was away. Whether it was an old mask of a knife of his he would allow you to keep the thing when he was away seeing it as a reminder that he would return and something that signified that you were not alone even in his absence.

The other thing I could see him doing is making a conscious effort to let you know when he was heading out or he would leave at night or when you were out of the home yourself or too preoccupied to notice his absence.

If you wanted to drag Michael along with you to places it will take some work. I'd start with small lowly populated places with low interaction. Maybe like a small cafe or unpopular restaurant even a park where the both of you could simply sit at a bench would work. Eventually working up to more public places like grocery stores or malls.

Your biggest problem wouldn't be keeping Michael safe, it would be keeping the people around Michael safe.

You were bent over inspecting some produce your fingers intertwined with Michael's who could be bothered less with whatever you had held in your hand. His eyes were more focused on the people around both of you watching for the smallest sign of danger.

Suspicious he thought noticing someone lingering in the produce section for a little too long stuck in the same predicament as you were combing through the vegetables in search of the freshest least damaged ones. His eyes narrowed his gaze piercing. It didn't take long for Michael to catch the attention of the poor soul caught in this man's line of sight. Freezing a shudder went through the stranger's body. A look of pure intimidation overpassed their face as they tried to ignore Michael but to no avail as the man continued to glare.

Finally folding the person hurried off terrified.

"Alright, Michael!" you said a bag of tomatoes secured in your grasp. "On to the frozen foods section." At this, Michael perked up his mind drifting to the magnificent treats kept in that region of the store. The both of you set off throughout the store. You blissfully unaware of the person dodging the both of you to avoid your boyfriend and his unwarranted wrath.