🔪~On David King's Shoulder~🔪

David King x Reader

Literally just got bored and pulled this from my ass so enjoy. Might make a Pt.2 someday but idk tbh. Just felt like stabbing myself in this one-shot for no reason-

Groaning you rolled your shoulders a loud pop resonating in the back of your skull. You had just returned from a stressful trial against your least favorite survivors.

They had pallet slammed you with almost every pallet The Entity provided them with and at the end of the trial you had two survivors fully sacrificed, one bleeding out after crawling off somewhere, while the last one was forced out leaving their friend behind. To your luck, the last survivor seemed to not have any perks that would assist them in fully healing from their downed state.

The last few seconds ticked away the very ground beneath your feet wasting away. Finally, you were permitted to leave.

Unlike the survivors, who have an Entity-powered campfire that allowed quick healing, you killers had nothing but your zones and a small cabin around an unlit fire.

Sighing you sheathed your weapon knowing you had no need for it till your next trial and began the long journey limping back to your map in hopes you could salvage together a make-shift medkit from whatever The Entity deemed right to leave for you.

Usually, you would simply go back to your cabin not bothering with healing preferring to sleep the pain away but you had a rather nasty gash in your back. The blond girl, Laurie, you think her name was had brought a shard of mirror with her and used it to escape from your grasp.

Blood was seeping through your shirt a line of it trickling down your back. You were certain you weren't a pretty sight all battered and bruised, limping like a wounded animal.

Everything started to sway suddenly your hand came out gripping a nearby tree. "Shit-" you cursed "How deep did that bitch stab me." your words were slurred as the tips of your fingers were going cold feeling in them slowly diminishing. You fount the urge to let your head roll forward forcing it upright despite the ever-growing effort the small movement needed.

In the distance, a blurry burly figure was watching you. You couldn't make out any distinguishable features. They seemed to be growing larger slowly. No- they were approaching you. Warmth trickled from your lips as you coughed red splattering from your mouth. "Fucking shit." you cursed your body slumping forward. The ground rushed closer to you but you never made contact.

Instead, you were caught by warm arms falling face-first into a stripped chest.

Everything was blurry and muffled, voices rang in your ears your body becoming light. The ground was moving below you.

Looks like the roles were reversed for once. You thought your face twitching on instinct into a small smile as you continued to be carried on a survivor's shoulder- on David King's shoulder.