🔪~Slashers x S/O With Separation Anxiety Pt. 2~🔪

Horny the Clown |Archie|, Dennis Rafkin, Billy & Stu, Sidney Prescott, Tatum Riley, Dwight Riley |Dewey| x Reader

I loved doing this prompt tbh and I plan to do a Pt. 3 with this. I got a whole ass list of characters I wanted to do for tbh. Also, I'm on Tumblr now... don't know how that happened but I hate not doing shit so I may have started posting old works on there and setting up a page for myself...

Don't judge me.

Horny the Clown |Archie|

So- what's your opinion on senseless murder with a fast-food demon?

If you are down with it! Perfect you will basically never need to leave this man's side.

Let's be honest he would be more than happy about allowing you to join him on his little late-night murder sprees he would even be down to watch you while in the act while he may or may not be making a string of lewd comments directed towards you.

He will be all for the clingy nature you have enjoying having your hands on him at all times in a not-so-innocent way.

His pride will shoot through the roof "What's that?" he would ask taking your chin in his fingers "My little [Y/n] wants daddy's attention?" this man definitely would refer to himself as daddy randomly he'll even randomly demand you to refer to him as that. You can not change my mind on this it's either daddy or master/sir/dom/etc.

In the rare cases you must part ways he would leave you in the restaurant or you would wander there on your own and when he returns to you he would embrace you cooing and teasing you in more ways than one.

The restaurant was eerie and silent the looming machinery something you had grown accustomed to, yet without Archie there everything felt wrong. Whimpering you slid yourself onto the cold metal table in the middle of the kitchen area bringing your knees to your chest and closing your eyes. You hoped he was okay and that he would return to you soon.

"Awh, Babydoll." Arms wrapped around you protectively a mocking tone to the words spoken "Did my baby miss daddy?" he asked condescending his fingers trailing up your leg the hem hooking on the tips. You breathed out relaxing into the chest and humming contently. "Say it," he breathed out his chest vibrating against your back. Rolling your eyes you complied looking up at him and batting your eyelashes "I missed you daddy." you said in a mock voice that had him laughing out jumping up on the counter next to you, pulling you into his lap.

"That's what I like to hear!" he yelled his hands on you.

Dennis Rafkin

At first, he would be confused saying "Sure." simply because he couldn't believe anyone could miss him. He was a nut case after all. A morally questionable psychic who couldn't even touch you most times without getting a splitting migraine.

All it takes however is one slip up your hands drifting too close together for Dennis to see how much his absence had affected you. Don't expect many cuddles from this man when he learns about the full extent of your anxiety- expect Dennis on the floor crying out in pain... BUT AFTER that expect this man to make an effort to let you know where he was going and more willing now to let you tag along with him to the store or wherever else he found himself slinking off to.

The only place that would be off-limits would be when he was meeting with Cyrus for whatever reason. The last thing he needs is you getting caught up in that man's suicidal plans.