🔪~Imaginary Friends~🔪

Michael Myers x Reader
🍁🎃🍁

He never talked when you two played, he didn't need to anyways you always understood him.

The two of you went on marvelous adventures as children there was always something new to explore when the both of you met up. Your time spent with the strange boy was wonderful. Everything was perfect, the fun never-ending- well until you woke up. You sat up in your bed after another wonderful dream spent with the blond boy, throwing the thick comforter off your form leaving it crumpled in a pile on the messy bed before swinging your legs off the bed and running downstairs to the kitchen.

"Mom!" You called out as you saw your mother standing by the stove cooking what smelt to be pancakes and bacon.

"Good morning [Y/n]." Her voice was gentle and quiet as she spoke to you, not taking her eyes off of the stove. "You won't believe what me and Michael did last night!" Sliding out a chair from the small table in the kitchen you took a seat next to your father who finally looked up from the paper in his hands. "Now who is this Michael you keep talking about and what are you doing up so late." Your father teased as he was already used to the talk about your presumably imaginary friend.

Right imaginary, That's what he was, what he should be.

The memories seemed to all blur together in your mind as you sat on the couch in your apartment. It's been years since you've allowed yourself to dream of Michael and yet there he was. The same blond little boy was staring into your eyes through the dim televisions you stared at as the news anchors talked about a security breach at a nearby mental institute.

It must have been a coincidence you thought as your mind spun, however, the man standing behind you cared to disagree.