🔪~Slashers x Dom S/o~🔪

Bo Sinclair, Michael Myers x GN Reader

Requested by Anon on Tumblr

Bo Sinclair

At first, Bo would be against you being dominant. Going on rage-filled tangents when you try, and succeed, to try and repair his bruised ego. It'll take time but soon Bo will be less spiteful and more bratty regarding your dominating nature.

Mans will be a full-time brat mouthing you off just to do so before acting surprised when you have him on your lap, his face a deep shade of scarlet.

Bo here would love having a dom partner even though he'd never admit it out loud. Unless you coerce him too of course~ then who is he to deny you?

He is very vocal when the both of you are intimate much to his displeasure. Loud moans and choked whimpers are common in the bedroom along with his delirious pleading as you take him however you want.

Sometimes you get surprised by how easy it is to fluster Bo. All it takes is a light pat on his rear end while he's bent over his nose stuffed in the fridge as he looks for that beer he knew he left half full the night before to have him sputtering and red-faced.

Michael Myers

All I have to say is good luck with that. To be able to dominate this man you'll need to have an insufferable amount of patience and a lot of chains.

Michael isn't one to enjoy having his power stripped away in any situation. So have fun taking that from him when he's vulnerable and naked.

When you do manage to get Michael under your control the man will be shocked at how good it feels to be able to lay back and give you control. While he won't be vocal his body language will be as desperate as he feels as you play with him bringing him to yet another hard orgasm that leaves the man breathless.

After you had your way with him this man will cling to you not letting you leave for any reason. Expect lots of begrudging glares and overdramatic huffing from this man.

Michael will be more willing to let you have control after that first time finding it enjoyable to let go. Don't expect him to let you have control 24/7. Michael still needs to show you how he's the one with the power in the relationship from time to time.

Michael will be difficult to fluster only being confused or annoyed when you are to slap his ass or when you possessively wrap an arm around him.