🔪~Danny, Jed Olson |Ghostface| x S/O With a Praise Kink~🔪

Danny, Jed Olson |Ghostface| x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Oh~ You have a praise kink do you?

Danny will be an absolute ass about it, using it to his advantage whenever he can.

Whether he has you below him squirming and crying out or he's found you in a trial he will be teasing you about it.

With Danny, it will be a mixture of degradation and praise it'll be constant back and forth with him.

Every time he catches you while in a trial lewd words and taunts are leaving his mouth. His hands will be on your rear when he throws you over his shoulder all the while he's saying sweet nothings and enjoying the way you squirm forgetting to even wiggle free.

Instead of taking you to a hook, Danny will most likely take you somewhere secluded before having his way with you.

He absolutely adores how flushed you get when he praises you. This man finds great pride in being able to make you a flustered mess just by saying some sweet– not so wholesome words.

Loves to call you pet names as he's blowing your back out all while telling you "How good you feel," or "Your taking me so well, sunshine." "Such a good whore–"

A low whine got caught in your throat– your hands fisting the fabric at Danny's shoulders. "There we go," he breathed out his hips sliding against your own, his length burying inside of you as he bottomed out "Look at that–" he laughed out, pressing his hand against your lower abdomen outlining the bulge of his length. The feeling had you letting out a choked sound, jerking forward. He chuckled loving the reaction you had to him.

"Look at you– being so well behaved for me," he said pulling his hips back and thrusting them forward again. "Gonna take my dick like a good little slut?" Danny questioned hands moving to under your thighs, lifting them around his hips to give him more access to you. "Y-yes," you stuttered through a moan, Danny moving at a slow rhythm.

"Good~"