🔪~Slashers x S/O Crying On Them~🔪

Michael Myers, Billy Loomis x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Michael Myers

As soon as you came through the front door Michael knew something was wrong with you. He expected you to tuck yourself away in the home to get some peace and quiet. To the silent killer's surprise, you threw yourself into him as soon as you saw him.

Micahel was stunned at first, not knowing how to respond as your arms were wrapped tightly around him. Your sobs racking your body.

One of Michael's hands eventually rested on top of your head after he got over his initial shock. His palm rested on your head occasionally giving you reassuring pats all while watching you.

Michael was stiff as a board as your arms wrapped tightly around his midsection. The man was at a loss for what to do in this situation. Sure, he has seen you cry before, but never had you clung to him so desperately.

The masked killer frowned behind the white mask. Hesitantly Michael's palm rested on your head a few awkward pats being given to you. To his surprise you leaned into the touch, arms tightening around him further.

Billy Loomis

Billy saw your red teary eyes and immediately asked you what the problem was.

The man moved aking space on the sofa he was sitting on. Billy expected you to sit next to him instead you caught him off guard as you flung yourself at him burying your face into his chest.

"Hey now!" Billy exclaimed his hands going to push you off of him. Your sobs made Billy cringe, your arms only further tightening around him. Eventually, Billy gave in letting you sob into his chest.

His brows furrowed as you continued to cry. With a sigh, he wrapped his arms around you awkwardly.

You had just returned to your and Billy's shared apartment. Hot tears streaming from your eyes. Billy had been caught off guard when you had thrown yourself onto him. Securing your arms around him.

"Hey now!"

Billy had tried to pry you off of him. His hands did little to push you away "Please," your voice was strained and wobbly. "Just, for a little bit?" his eyes met yours and he melted. Biting his pride, Billy stopped trying to push you off of him letting you snuggled into his chest.