🔪~Everyone Deserves Some Loving~🔪

Danny, Jed Olsen |Ghostface| x Male Reader

Requested by mistery_elijah on Tumblr

Valentine Special.

Red hearts were strung up around The Entity's realm. Every survivor dolled up in some get-up covered in red and pink hearts, some were more sluttier than others and you seemed to get the short end of the stick with outfits. Being fitted in a pair of way too small shorts, and a barely wearable crop top that barely covered your pecs. To make things worse a deep red ribbon was wrapped around your torso in an intricate pattern, ending with a bow right between your pecs. 

It was beyond embarrassing and you had an inkling that your mortification was the main reason The Entity forced you in such a costume, to begin with.

Paper hearts were nailed to trees along with scattered along the ground. Like fallen leaves, they covered almost any surface; crunching underfoot despite their faux paper design.

Said red hearts were crunching under your feet as you stalk away from the survivor fire, a scowl on your face. It was Valentine's day– or at least according to The Entity, it was. Everyone around the fire was filled with an unusual sense of joy, clinging to each other. Filling the atmosphere with a sappy, suffocating cloud of love.

Almost everyone was either paired with one another or content to sit alone, enjoying time with friends. You, however, opted to be alone. Exploring the area surrounding the campfire, looking for– well you really weren't sure what you were looking for.

Trees passed by in a blur, the light behind you fading till you were entirely engulfed in a dark mist. The only companions you had being the caws of crows and leering faux shrubbery surrounding you. At least that was what you thought. Until the crunching of papery heart-shaped leaves sounded off a few leaps behind you.

You paused, heart beating erratically– the crows went silent.

A shutter of a camera went off– you ran. Heavy footsteps followed behind you as you ran, your breath quick and stuttering as your lungs heaved with effort. It didn't matter how quickly you ran, with nothing to throw behind you to deter the killer taking chase, the hands wrapping around your waist were inevitable.

Shouts flew from your mouth as you were lifted into the air, your body twisting as you kicked and flailed. The ground hit you hard when you were tossed to the earth, your knees digging into the ground, and your arms twisted behind your back. "Feisty," Danny breathed out a laugh splitting the air. "I like it."

Heat flooded your cheeks as one hand ripped both your wrists, keeping your arms pinned, while Danny's free hand groped your rear enjoying the feeling of your ass through your pants. "Fuck you," you spat out lurching forward trying to escape the kneading at your rear. "Aw, come on. Don't be like that now, sunshine." Danny cooed his plastic mask thumping beside your head. "It's Valentine's Day, everyone deserves some lovin'."

Despite the nervousness stirring in your gut, you couldn't ignore the deep flush coating your cheeks as your length stirred. More than interested in the attention you were receiving. "I get plenty of loving-" you spat back trying your hand at freeing yourself once again "Then why are you out here all alone," hands moved to your front, toying with the ribbons laced across your upper torso. "Looking like a Valentine gift wrapped just for me?" he mused letting his gloved fingers dive up under the fabric.

Danny toyed with your pecks, squeezing the small lumps of flesh there before twisting your nipple. A low whimper was Danny's reward for the harsh way he toyed with the now perked buds. "You like that," he questioned, his warm breath fanning the shell of your ear making you shiver. "Fuck you," the words were strained trailing off into a whimper when Danny rutted against the swell of your ass, forcing you forward slightly before he pulled you back against him.

"That's kind of the goal here." Danny's tone was mocking, his fingers leaving your chest, giving you a moment of calm.

Fingers gripped the hem of your pants, yanking the fabric down and exposing your rear to the chilly air of the forest and to Danny's overbearing stare. A low whistle came from the man as you squirmed, his free hand rubbing the expanse of flesh bared to him before moving his hand between your legs.

"Look at that! You're already hard for me." Danny ran his fingers along your erect length, applying pressure to your tip to draw a muffled moan from your mouth. "Looks like my little sunshine does need some loving after all." Danny ran his lips along your spine, the shiver racking through your body at the attention making him smile. "Don't worry now, baby, Danny'll take good care of you."

The hand at your rear disappeared momentarily and you heard the popping of a lid. "Gotta thank The Entity for this now. That thing was so kind to give me some lube." Danny chuckled cold liquid splashing against your skin before sliding down your crack "It must not want me to hurt you too badly tonight." fingers prodded at your rear, collecting the slowly warming solution at your entrance before slowly pushing into you.

"Wait-" you whimpered, hips jutting forward only to be pulled back. Seering pleasure and pain shot through your backside at the stretch as Danny plunged two digits into you. "Now where do you think you're going?" he cooed, rocking your hips back on his fingers, Danny watched his still gloved digits disappear into you. The leather rubbing wonderfully on your insides.

Danny was wonderfully surprised at how well you were taking his fingers, it didn't take much until he was able to slip a third in. Stretching you wider "Look at that, you're practically swallowing my fingers." Danny barked out just before he pulled his hand away completely.

Accidentally, a whimper left your lips at the sudden emptiness. Danny ignored it, much more focused on undoing his belt, sliding his pants down, and fishing out his length. He pressed the appendage to your backside, letting you feel how big he was. It made you gulp nervousness dripping into your gut.

"You gonna take my cock just as well, pretty boy?"

You got no warning when Danny pulled back before pushing himself into you. Every muscle in your body tensed, teeth sinking into your lower lip. It was all so wonderful yet painful. The hand holding your arm disappeared both of Danny's hands now rubbing soothing circles into your thighs and lower back.

"There we go," he pushed forward a few more inches "just like that," lips pressed into the nape of your neck, your forehead pressed into the ground as your fingers fisted grass next to your head "take it." Danny thrust forward sinking in more and drawing a strangled moan from your lips. He had brushed against your prostate, rubbing against it. Even though he wasn't even all the way inside of you yet.

The slap of Danny's hips against yours came as a relief. You felt so full and blissed out, stuffed completely with the killer's length. "Look at that, took me like a champ." the praise fell on deaf ears when Danny moved. Sliding slowly out of you till only his tip remained buried inside of you, his hips snapping forward just as quickly as they pulled out.

Danny wasted no time, pistoning into you, listening to your cries and moans of pleasure as sparks shot through your entire body with every thrust. Completely engulfing your entire being until you felt drunk on the stimulation Danny was giving you.

"Being so good for me, sunshine," fingers gripped your chin "give me a kiss." your face was turned and your lips collided with Danny's. His tongue was quick to slip past your lips, taking advantage of a well-placed thrust on his part. The man ate your moans as he drew them from you, his other hand moving to your weeping cock.

Quick strokes made your legs shake, growing weak, as you were pushed to an overwhelming orgasm. If it wasn't for Danny's hold on you, he was sure you would have slumped to the ground. Crying out into the grass and dirt as you rode out your orgasm on his length.

Danny's mocking words were lost to you as you swam in a fuzzy pleasure, the world going silent for a second. You were brought back by the feeling of warmth gushing into you, adding to the fullness you were feeling before dripping down the back of your thighs as the cum filling you spilled from your hole. Pooling on the ground between your thighs.

Hands gripped under your front pulling you into a kneeling position. "Did so good for me," Danny whispered, you back meeting his chest. Hands ran across your cheek, lips finding your neck. Fingers kneaded your sides working out knots already forming in your abused backside.

"So very good."