🔪~Slashers x Goth S/O HCs~🔪

Billy Lenz, Lester Sinclair x Reader

Requested by Graveyard_fairiez on Ao3

Lester Sinclair

Lester is taken aback by your style at first but is polite to you as he is with everyone.

The man will have a million questions wanting to know everything about why and how you are able to pull off such a look. Will honestly admire the craftmanship of what you wear if you like to wear collars and harnesses or any other leather/not traditional clothing/accessories.

While Lester has no real want to partake in your choice of clothing he will appreciate how you look in it.

If you ask to do his make-up or dress him up he won't complain and will let you do your thing. He loves the smile on your face when you step back to admire your work.

He stays away from any platforms you may own. All it took was that one time you had convinced him to try them on for him to be terrified. The poor man fell right on his ass in seconds.

Lester sat still, too scared to move as you leaned dangerously close to his face. Your eyebrows were scrunched together as you focused on the task at hand. The make-up brush in your hand moves across Lester's face.

"All done!" You exclaimed pulling back and moving to grab a nearby mirror.

Lester's eyes blew wide when he saw his reflection, a hand tentatively hovering over his cheek. "Thas' me?" he breathed out, not believing it was his face being reflected.

Billy Lenz

Billy hasn't had many run-ins with people who dress in the gothic style so it will shock him for a second.

After he gets over his initial shock he is all over you. He'll want to try on everything while spewing questions faster than you can process them.

If you have platforms this man will steal them, try them on, and then end up tripping and hurting himself. Only to do it again the very next day.

If you leave any clothing of yours out Billy will snatch and try them on. It doesn't matter if they fit him or not– he's wearing them anyway. This man has ruined a lot of your clothes by stretching them out. Billy definitely has a small pile of clothes he has plundered that you forgot about.

The make-up. Billy will love it and beg for you to do his or for you to let him do yours. If you do Billy's makeup expect it to be quickly ruined due to Billy continuously touching and smudging it. If you let him do yours– well safe to say as long as you don't leave your room you'll be fine.

"Almost done, piggy [Y/n]," Billy ended his statement with a snort his hand holding a make-up brush sliding across your face suddenly. There was no real rhyme or rhythm to how Billy was applying the makeup to your face, the only thing Billy knew was that the colors he picked looked pretty along with the black of your usual makeup.

"Done!" Billy cheered throwing his hands upward before scrambling for a mirror. He held it up to your face, a little too close, but it was manageable. You snorted– you looked like a circus clown. "Billy did a good job?" he asked through a smile truly happy he got to do your makeup for once. "Of course, Billy." you lied through a small chuckle, adoring the way the man's face lit up at the praise.