🔪~Meteor Shower~🔪

Jason Voorhees x Reader

I don't know where I was going with this but hey it's better posted than rotting in my docs. 

Jason watched you with a loving smile.

He had brought you to a clearing filled with flowers after getting word of a meteor show that was supposed to grace the sky thanks to you getting an old radio in the cabin to work.

The night had started with the both of you swaddled up, cuddling together in a patch of somewhat damp grass then the first meteor lit up the sky. It trailed a path, cutting through the thick blanket of darkness that surrounded the both of you. Immediately your eyes widened the light from the sky reflecting in your eyes. Jason watched you get up running forward hands over your mouth in awe.

After the first tore its way through the sky many more came illuminating the world one beam at a time. It was surreal how the sky flickered with light, the sight had Jason breathless. His usual heavy breathing was silent for once. He's never seen something as beautiful before. Both you and the sky were breathtaking. He couldn't help but feel blessed at the sight.

A large smile spread on your lips. You turned to Jason and the man swore his heart stopped in that moment. You looked ethereal standing there in the clearing, surrounded by blue and gold flowers in full bloom, starlight flickering across your form and illuminating you. Jason swore the flowers were glowing in that moment.

Jason gripped the front of his shirt as you smiled your eyes crinkling in the corners. His heart was beating so fast as blood rushed to his face.

Jason had no doubt at that moment that you were more beautiful than any star in the sky.