🔪~Boners and Cereal~🔪

Billy & Stu x Male Reader

Requested by Square_Mask

I really have never written a Yandera character so I hope this is somewhat like that. I know you wanted some kidnapping but I thought of this and thought hey. Embarrassing grocery store encounters? Yes, please!

Billy and Stu were close together practically clinging together as they gawked hearts floating behind their eyes. "Impossible." Stu breathed out a smile curling at the ends of his lips.

There you were, in front of them. Living, breathing, and walking away from the duo completely oblivious to their presence altogether. The both of them were on the balls of their feet as they watched you go. Billy's fingertips were twitching his mind screaming at him to stop you. Drag you home and keep you there. His and Stu's forever.

Not being able to stand it Billy stepped forward grocery shopping forgotten. Billy pushed the shopping cart he had his hands on forward the metal wheels creaking slightly. Stu followed Billy's lead closely practically walking on the brunette's heels.

Slam-

You jumped the box of cereal in your hands falling at the sudden jostle. Billy had knocked into your cart a smile on his face, Stu next to him a similar smile on his face.

"Well, well. If it isn't little [Y/n]." Stu's comment wasn't exactly correct anymore. You had grown a lot since high school your high almost even with theirs. It was strange but not unwelcomed. "Didn't know you came back, shoulda called." Billy said leaning his elbows on his cart.

You scoffed making Billy's face drop "Yeah, I'd rather die than call your sorry asses." you bent over picking up the box of cereal, a corner on the box now smashed before sighing in annoyance. You bit the bullet and threw the thing in your cart before pulling it back creating a small amount of distance between your and Billy's cart. He was quick to rid that space moving forward again.

"Can you two knock it off," you seethed "this isn't high school anymore. So I don't see why the two of you need to keep acting like self-entitled dick wads." you bit out sharply shocking the two. Their surprise was quickly replaced by a manic kind of joy. "Looks like someone finally grew a pair." Stu said leaning closer to you his breath polluting your air.

"Oh just fuck off." you said not back down. In fact, you took a step closer to Stu watching satisfied as he took an offended step back.

Your pride was quickly shattered through as fingers slid through your hair Billy pulled you closer to him his fingers gripping hard at your locks "I don't like this new attitude [Y/n]." Billy said looking down at you as your hands instinctively went to his shirt your knees forcefully bent.

A fierce blush shot across your face racing down your neck and up to the tips of your ears. "Someone got a little too cocky." Stu laughed poking your lips brushing by your ear. You could feel the smile on his lips.

"I think [Y/n] owes us an apology." Billy said his other hand coming up to stroke your cheek "After all, we can't have our [Y/n] thinking he can be rude to us now can we?" Billy said a threatening look in his eyes as he talked to Stu disregarding you and stressing the word ours.

Billy's breath fanned your lips and Stu's eyes flickered back and forth between the two of you "Yeah, Billy." Stu agreed his finers brushing against the hem of your shirt where it was tucked into your pants. "[Y/n] needs to apologize."

Billy hummed tilting his head slightly his eyes wandering your face thoughtfully as he and Stu waited. You didn't respond and stayed silent in Billy's hold. "Well? Get on with it." Billy seethed his grip in your hair tightening.

"Fuck- S-sorry. I'm sorry, alright?" you said biting through a pained moan.

"I don't know Billy. They didn't sound too sincere there." Stu said hands dancing up your side.

"I think your right Stu." Billy finally broke his gaze from yours looking to his companion. Sighing you relaxed slightly before immediately tensing again as you were kicked to your knees in front of Billy his hands still in your hair. Stu laughed out loud his hands flying to his mouth.

Quickly you looked around. You were in public and this position was less than innocent. Thankfully you saw no one around.

Billy's fingers tugging at your hair pulled your attention back to him and Stu who was more than displeased with your shift in attention. "We're waiting," Billy said looking down at you a stern look on his face. "I-" you took a deep breath swallowing your shattered pride before whispering out "I'm sorry," Stu tilted his head into Billy's neck "For?" the man asked smirking in victory "For being rude to Billy and you."

Suddenly you were being pulled to your feet by your hair an arm wrapping around your neck your front facing the cereal lining the shelves. Just in time too, as a patrol strolled around into the aisle the three of you were. Stu patted your chest with his free hand the arm around your shoulder further constricting. "Good talk." Stu grabbed your chin "I hope you remember your manors when we have our next one."

Stu let his arms leave you turning to follow Billy who was already walking away. Last-minute Stu turned to you pointing with both hands in your direction "Oh, also [Y/n]. You got a little problem you might wanna take care of."

With that Stu left you in the cereal aisle. Alone, and with a boner.