🔪~Arm/Wrist Restraints, Cosplay/Scenario Specific Outfit~🔪

Michael Myers x Reader

Just thought I'd give some context here Michael pretty much asked you to dress up for this one-shot.

Lightly Edited

The handle of the blade in your hands was heavy the handle too big for your own fingers to fully wrap around but as you eyed Michael who was tied down to your bed his eyes wide with shock and lust you found yourself gripping the knife harder. A small smile curled on your lips as Michael length stood fully erect just at the image of you straddling his lap before him fake blood covering your chest and thighs pre his request. "You like this Michael?" you asked pressing the tip of the bloodied knife against the middle of his chest.

His breath hitched and his member twitched from where it sat just inches away from your own groin. "I asked you a question," you said digging the blade into his skin before dragging it down cutting a thin line down his chest. Quickly after that, he was nodding not letting his eyes leave the metal tip that was cutting through his flesh. "It would be so easy for me to just let this knife sink into your chest cutting you completely open." you mussed jolting as Michael's hips rutted upward at the idea of you cutting him open. You slammed your hips down keeping his own pinned beneath you.

"So easy for me to just end you," you said the knife now hovering above his naval. "But you'd like that wouldn't you Michael?" after some hesitation Michael coyly nodded a deep flush on his face and neck.

You bit your bottom lip at the sight of him so submissive under you. So willing to let you do whatever you wanted to him.

"Always so honest for me. What a good boy," you said setting the knife aside before wrapping your fingers around his length. Michael melted under the praise and your ministrations letting his head fall back as you pumped his length bringing him to completion.