🔪~Slashers x S/O Getting Hurt While Out Killing~🔪

Jesse |Chromeskull|, Michael Myers, Bo Sinclair, Vincent Sinclair, Lester Sinclair, Bubba Sawyer x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Gonna be working on a Brahms & Billy x Reader req along with a short HC req next. 

Jesse |Chromeskull|

You're tag along privileges? Gone. Completely and indefinitely revoked.

Jesse can't stand to see you hurt, and when he left your side for a second only to come back to you to find you with a bullet lodged in your thigh he was filled with mixed emotions.

First things first he got you out of there immediately. He didn't touch the wound. If it was himself that was hurt he would be digging in there and giving himself crude stitches but with you, he couldn't risk messing up.

After he finished with his job and he returns and you are immediately in his arms. It doesn't matter how much you fight or try to escape his love-filled grasp. You're not getting away from his hold ever again.

Will demand to see the wound. If you refuse he will forcefully get a look at it.

He breaks down after seeing the bullet wound, Jesse blames himself– if he hadn't left your side you would have been fine. If he hadn't allowed you along in the first place nothing would have happened to you at all.

You'll need to reassure this man a lot that it wasn't his fault and that it happens. Especially when in a dangerous environment. Make sure he sees you're okay and that you don't blame him. Lots of reaffirming touches and words will do wonders.

Jesse will provide the best care if you can't get around as well– I mean you were shot so I think you're gonna have some problems– he will be next to you at all times waiting on your beck and call. Caring for you will become something he obsesses about heavily barely remembering to eat at times.

He's just so distraught and worried.

Will buy you lots of unneeded gifts and luxuries just because he can and he feels he needs to persuade you to stay after the shot.

Jesse will not let up till nothing is left but a dull scar on your thigh.

Don't expect to go on a job with him anytime soon. He'll if you even leave the home without him holding onto you that'll be a feat in itself.

A low sigh come from Jesse as he stared at a sizeable scar carved into your upper thigh. With a frown he ran his thumb over the marred skin before leaning forward, apologetically he kissed the space. "It's not your fault, Jesse." your words made him sigh his fingers already typing away.

'While that may be true, I can't help but blame myself for not being there when you needed me.' the artificial voice rang out.

Your hands cupped the sides of Jesse's face forcefully tearing his eyes from your scar "You're here for me now and that's all that matters to me."

Michael Myers

Depends on how seriously you were hurt, to be honest.

Michael wouldn't care much if it was something small. Like a scrap or nonfatal stab wound. As long as you could walk, talk, and stay breathing. If you can walk you'll be fine– he reasons.