🔪~Slashers x MTF Dysphoric S/O~🔪

Michael Myers, AsSa Emory, Bo Sinclair, Vincent Sinclair, Lester Sinclair x MTF Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

I can't not do one for the queens when doing Trans Visibility Specials

TW: Transphobs Mentioned... Transphobes Murdered :D

Michael Myers

As soon as you had came to Michael questioning yourself and your womanhood Michael would be awkward about it but he would be quick to do his best to reassure you that you were a valid and wonderful woman whom he cares deeply for.

When Michael sees you having bad days with your identity he would offer head pats and some physical comfort but let's be honest, this man isn't big on emotions. His affection would be more in the way of gifts and small acts of kindness.

Michael would be out on a kill and see a dress or skirt that he thinks you would like and snatch it, only to leave the item sitting in front of your bedroom door for you when you leave your bedroom next. Also, expect some half-dead questionably sourced flowers to be left half haphazardly on the dining room table. Just ignore the roots still attached for Michael's sake.

God forbid someone was responsible for your sudden dysphoria. If Michael even catches a whiff of someone misgendering or belittling you he's going crazy dog mode right away. You wouldn't even need to tell him who, Michael will find them.

Asa Emory

He will shut down any attempts to belittle yourself and your identity. As soon as you question yourself or start to feel invalid this man will be swooping in and grabbing hold of your shoulders. "Don't say such things, my dear." he would say before finishing with– "You're the most beautiful woman in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way." all while rubbing your arms itching to simply pull you into a hug.

Asa doesn't put up with any hate towards you whether it be from you or others. As soon as the words tranny, he/she, or not real woman are muttered Asa is losing his cool and cutting them down. This man is more than happy to also lock you away keeping you in his home to ensure no one hurts you with their invalid outdated opinions.

This man loves to shower you with the finest gifts, if you try to deny anything he will simply brush your words off saying "I will pamper my beautiful woman when I want to."

He also loves doing your makeup if you let him but you'd need to teach him a thing or two if you don't want it to be a disaster.

Bo Sinclair

I could see him getting angry if you try to belittle yourself, not at you of course but at the people who instilled "such idiotic thoughts in your head" according to him. Bo will be sweetly aggressive with his comfort saying things like "Last I checked I had a girlfriend, [Y/n]." and "Stop spewing that bullshit, your my woman, and I ain't toleratin' it." along with other things along those lines.

When you get super bad dysphoria it tears Bo up and this man will be the equivalent of a puppy dog staring from afar just wanting to make everything better but not knowing how. He will try his best though, dropping in random compliments and such throughout the days to try and make you happy. Before locking the both of you away in your shared bedroom and cuddling the pain away.

Bo would often snatch things off of tourists passing through town he thinks fancies you before not so slyly putting them in your wardrobe and acting like they were there since the beginning of time. Occasionally he would check out the luggage collected from the tourists but that's mainly when he feels bored or you ask him to.

If anyone coming through town even tries anything with you they're being locked in the basement of the gas station for some personal lessons on respect from Bo.

Vincent Sinclair

He hates to see you down and as soon as Vincent sees any displeasure he will be strolling up to you and questioning you on what's wrong just wanting to remedy whatever it is. When he learns you don't feel like a real woman Vincent will be so confused before signing how "I don't understand" and how "You're my woman no matter what,".

Vincent has no qualms with instantly cuddling you and giving you whatever you need till you feel better.

This man regularly rummages through the tourist luggage/bodies to find things you would like before presenting them to you like they were the best thing in the world, well almost, I mean you do exist after all, and nothing can trump how much Vincent values you. You will 100% be posing in everything Vincent gifts you as he whips out his sketchbook.

Vincent doesn't like you being far from him ever so you will practically have this man with you at all times, or he'll be hiding and watching you from afar if tourists are about. Due to this tourists who dare talk down to you will lastly see a raging Vincent charging them at full speed from the treeline.

Lester Sinclair

Lester is happy to have any good company in Ambrose, but when he gets you? The most beautiful woman he's ever seen in a relationship with him this man is over the moon, absolutely head over heels in love. That's why Lester is even more baffled than usual when you start down talking yourself.

This man will talk in a hushed voice, reaching out to you and soothing away your worries as soon as they come with an overload of kisses and words of affirmation. Lester will constantly gush about his "Pretty girl, and how he "Wouldn't trade ya for any other woman,"

When you're having bad days dealing with dysphoria Lester will stick by your side getting you anything you need and doing anything to comfort you. Even if Lester must resort to absolutely suffocating you in his affection this man will make you feel better all while making you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

Now Lester is one of the more tame Sinclair brothers, he really only chooses violence when needed. So let's say you were accompanying him on his usual road kill sweep when tourists are spotted that need a ride into Ambrose, as soon as any of them are uttering anything slightly transphobic Lester will do two things. First, he will slam on the breaks demanding they apologize, if they don't he's killing them. If they do apologize Lester is kicking them out of the vehicle and calling up Bo to get them, either way, same result.

Lester will also rummage to look for clothing for you. Since he is usually the one to pick up tourists and drop them off at Ambrose I like to think he has a big part in moving whatever vehicles/stuff they brought with them and had to leave behind. In other words that would mean that Lester would get first dibs on anything brought into Ambrose. This means you get your pick of clothes before Vincent can snatch stuff for his wax statues.

Instead of just bringing you just clothing though Lester will bring you anything that looks remotely interesting no matter what it is. One day this man will be bursting into your shared home clincking metal in his hands as he presents you with handfuls of shiny jewelry and odd-looking trinkets.