🔪~Poking the Bear~🔪

Bo Sinclair x FTM Reader 💅
Requested by Anonymous
⚠️If you know me irl leave- like fr⚠️

Tw: Uses phrases Cunt/Cock mentions of having bottom growth via the word cock.

Lightly edited so I apologize for any mistakes but please cut me some slack it's currently 1am and my manic brain decided to spit this out. Glad I did it though bc I'm so proud of it!

—————————

"Your fucking done!" Bo spat as he quickly crossed the living room grabbing the back of your head before forcing you to your knees in front of him, his hands fumbled with his belt as you bit back the smile trying to force its way onto your face, "Think you can fuckin' mouth me off in my own god damn house?!" he yelled as one hand gripped your hair harshly tugging slightly.

Your gut churned with arousal and fear as you peered up at Bo's which was face fuming with anger, all day you had been pushing his buttons hoping to get this reaction out of him, and finally, you had succeeded. Needless to say, you couldn't wait for your punishment and the dampness already pooling between your legs was proof enough of just how badly you wanted Bo to rough you up.

Bo's free hand fished his already hard member from his briefs before that same hand was cupping both sides of your jaw pushing your lips together before forcing your jaw open giving him all the access he needed. The man before you didn't waste a second in plunging his cock into your willing jaw, Bo didn't stop until he was hitting the back of your throat and you gagged around him. Cruelly Bo waited holding your face in place letting you gag on his member for a few more seconds before letting up. Desperately you inhaled air before your throat was once again filled with Bo once more.

Heat spread through your body as Bo throat fucked you until the walls of your throat felt raw and bruised. The pain shot straight to your core making you whine as you squirmed in place hands moving to cover your crotch area as a red tint coated your cheeks. "What a fuckin' whore getting off to me stuffin' your mouth full with my cock." Bo's harsh words only made you squirm more as they shot straight to your groin.

Without letting up his pace Bo kicked your hands away with his boot before he pressed the leather sole into the front of your pants making the fabric rub against your folds and cock. The friction felt amazing and you found yourself quickly grinding your hips forward chasing more of the pleasure Bo offered you. "Ha- of fuckin' course you would like this, you gonna keep humping my foot like that till you come?" he asked teasing as his pubes tickled your nose briefly as you once again gagged.  In response to Bo's question, you whined pushing your hips down extra hard to emphasize your want. "Well too fuckin bad." he spat pulling his boot away before holding you flushed against his pelvis.

Bo's head fell back as a low groan left his lips, his seed filled your mouth slowly running down your throat as Bo held you in place not allowing any movement from your end. After a few seconds Bo pulled out and you swallowed knowing that would be his next demand, "Someones sure sensitive today." you jeered your voice hoars and broken sounding.

You gasped as you caught yourself your palms now flat against the wooden floor, a quiet groan left your lips as pain blossoms on your right cheek where a red handprint now sat. "Shut the fuck up." Bo spat back as he joined you on the floor, you were pushed back till your back was flat against the wood. You struggled slightly for Bo's benefit as the man removed your pants and undergarments before going slack under him when he pinned your hips beneath his.

"Maybe this'll shut you up," he stated shoving your undergarments into your mouth as a makeshift gag before you could protest. Just as you went to spit out the gag Bo grabbed your chin his hold bruising "Spit it out, I fuckin' dare you." he said his glare predatory as he gazed into your eyes.

For a second you froze pure panic taking over, Bo's grip slacked slightly as soon as he noticed the look in your eyes. His own gaze softened and you found yourself inhaling a breath you hadn't realized you were holding. This was your Bo you reminded yourself he wouldn't hurt you unless you wanted it. After a few more seconds you felt calm enough to continue and tried to pull your head out of Bo's grip.

Bo let you go momentarily before grabbing your jaw once again with a tenderness reserved only for you before angling your face so he could get a good look at you. After seeing nothing but excitement and rebellion in your eyes once again he continued, however, he was now extra cautious making sure to be on the lookout for any little indicator that you wished to stop.

It didn't take Bo long to get up again and as soon as he was hard enough he found himself buried to the hilt in your hole. The stretch was painful and you felt the burn spread throughout your body making you throb in all the right ways, giving you minimum time to adjust Bo pulled out till only the tip remained inside of you before pushing back in once again spearing you on his length. You tried to shout out in pleasure and pain but your noises were muffled due to the makeshift gag still lodged in your mouth. Bo was relentless with his pace barely giving you a second to breathe in between each hip-shattering thrust.

Your arms flailed to Bo as the intense pleasure racked through your body making every nerve stand on end. Bo caught your wrists without missing a beat and slammed them beside your head one on each side. To your surprise, Bo enterlaced your hands with his as he held them there offering you a small comfort as he rearranged your insides.

Heat pooled in your lower abdomen till it was almost unbearable, your back arched and your toes curled. Your eyes shut as you squeezed Bo's hands you were so close- just a few more thrusts and you'd be there when everything stopped. A frustrated groan left your lips as you felt the heat dissipate going back to a low simmer keeping you on edge. With unsheathed tears in your eyes, you looked up at Bo to see him smiling down at you. "You didn't think I woulda' let you come so soon now did ya?" you tensed squeezing his member which was still lodged inside of you in hopes of enticing him to continue. Your hope however was thrown back in your face as he let out a short harsh laugh. You pouted up at him. "Ya may be pretty when you pout for me, boy, but I needa make sure you remember this. Don't want your loudmouth to keep gettin' you in trouble do we?" he asked. Your gaze told him everything he needed to know at that moment, this would indeed be happening again.

With that Bo pulled out of you before releasing your hands and taking the gag out of your mouth, tossing it aside. His hand gripped his member before he began stroking himself to the sight of you. It wasn't long before Bo was spilling on your chest and thighs a satisfied moan ringing through the air.

After Bo had himself tucked away and stood up he reached down for you before grabbing your arm and hoisting you to your feet. You didn't stay on your feet long however and soon you found yourself rapped in Bo's arms. Without saying a word Bo carried you upstairs before placing you in your shared bed, you winced as you come in contact with the mattress.

"Now I needa go clean up that mess down there and head to the shop for a while. I expect you to behave and keep your filthy hands off yourself till I come back later tonight. If you behave I might just let you come, how bout that?" he asked grabbing his sweet bird 69 hat from the side table before letting it rest on his head. "Yes, Bo." you said the heat in your groin still present.

"If you don't behave ill have to bend ya over my knee so be a good boy for me and get some rest now."

With that Bo turned to leave barely missing the glint in your eyes challenging him. Looks like he needs to make sure they had ice for the welts you'd undoubtedly be sporting come tomorrow morning.