🔪~Unwanted Visitors~🔪

Gender Bend Bo Sinclair x Male Reader

TW: Minor Sexual Harassment, and of course some good ol Spicey

This is some super self-indulgent bs so enjoy I guess lmao. Also, this is barely edited so sorry if there are many errors.

The day had started calm and nice with you wrapped in Bo's arms as the both of you relaxed in bed her smile warm and her lips even warmer as they placed gentle kisses against your forehead. Everything turned to chaos quickly however when an unknown car pulled up into the driveway the gravel crunched under the tires and the weight of the vehicle. Bo was on her feet in an instant pulling you along as she grabbed a nearby shirt off the floor pulling it on and buttoning it up before pulling on a pair of jeans and her sweetbird69 hat. "Stay." was what she had demanded on you her hands wrapping around a nearby shotgun kept in the bedroom for emergencies. 

Obediently you had sat back down on the bed. You were half-dressed and you listened closely to whatever was happening downstairs ready to grab the other gun stored in the room in case your lover needed any assistance. 

A few moments later you heard a series of doors slamming closed before the home was completely silent. The sound of tires on gravel sounded once again and you rushed to the window and watched sadly as both Bo and the group of strangers' cars pulled away from the home. You were sad that she had left you but you understood her reasoning it would be much too dangerous to have people rummaging around the home. 

After watching out the bedroom window for a few more minutes you turned away walking to the closed bedroom door. You bit your bottom lip questioning whether or not you were allowed to leave the room yet but after remembering that the home was basically empty you decided to try your luck. The bedroom door creaked and the wooden floor was cold on the pads of your feet despite the warmth of the air surrounding you. 

You wrapped your arms around your naked torse continuing your path to the stairs heading downstairs the waist of your bottoms dipping dangerously low but you paid it no mind. It was always eerie how silent the home was when Bo left. With Vincent never spending any real-time upstairs except the few times you would force them upstairs for meals you were often left to your own devices for amusement so you did what you usually would and headed into the kitchen to see if the fridge had magically been filled with food from when you had checked yesterday. The door rattled when you opened it and to your delight, it seemed that someone had indeed had the wonderful idea to restock the fridge. As you bent down to grab a small snack while you waited for Bo to return home you heard a voice clear somewhere behind you. Jolting in surprise you hit your head against the top of the edge of the freezer door which then popped open from the sudden hit. 

You hissed cradling your undoubtedly bruised head while someone chuckled behind you. Quickly turning you looked at the stranger that stood leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen entrance. Face flushed in embarrassment you watched as the stranger bit their lip checking you out. Uncomfortable you moved covering your chest the feeling of being overexposed making you back up from the person you face twisting into an uncomfortable expression that would have had anyone in their right mind backing off. Sadly though the person in your home didn't read the sign and instead pressed forward walking further into the kitchen much to your distaste they had stood right in front of you cornering you till you were left with barely any room to breathe. 

"You must be Bo's brother. She said you usually stayed downstairs," your eyes widened they must have thought you were Vincent "I'm glad you didn't though would have hated to miss this view." their tone was flirtatious and you felt like gaging as one of their hands touched your chest. In a second you were moving trying to get out of the kitchen "I'm not Bo's brother." you said your voice quiet as you successfully escaped their grasp now beside the dining room table on your way to hopefully escape back upstairs "I'm her-" they cut you off slamming themself into you sandwiching you between them and the wooden table. "Let me guess her boy toy?" They said smiling at you predatorily their eyes hungry and you wanted to be anywhere but there in that moment. 'Get off me." you said moving to push her off of you. They had grabbed your wrists and that's when you had gone into panic mode pushing your hands outward as hard as you can like Bo taught you sending the person stumbling to the hard floor with a groan of pain.