🔪~Danny x Popular Charismatic S/O College AU HCs~🔪

Danny, Jed Olson |Ghostface| x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

I was going to say something, but I forgot. 

What's this, people don't like me? How dare they!

Danny will detest the college with a passion hating how he doesn't get the attention 'he deserves. This man has a serious god complex and truly thinks that he is the best person in a room at all times. No acceptions. So the fact that he is not popular at his colleague of choice will have him seething.

The fact that [Y/n] then comes along their head held high quickly climbing the ranks of popularity will only rub salt in the wound that is Danny's inflated sense of self-worth.

He will often glare at you his hate for you obvious. Despite his obvious dislike of you he can't help but admire how you are nice too so many people. Even him.

You will most likely contribute to his Jed Olson persona in the future.

Danny may be a self-entitled asshole but he knows charm and good looks when he sees him. Begrudgingly he notices how much of both you possess.

With that, congrats! You're the first person he aggressively obsesses over.

Danny will often keep tabs on you when in a room knowing where you are at all times. He will even keep watch of you in his peripheral vision if he can. His obsession will quickly turn into possession. If you have a seat next to this man in any class with him expect him to be leaning close to you, glaring at you, and talking to you in a rude but suggestive manner.

After seeing you're not flustered and may even reciprocate the suggestiveness he shuts up. Plan failed successfully.

He won't have any problem with you being more dominant in the long run but before his obsession and possession start, he will find ways to challenge your dominance at every turn. Even if it's not being directed at him. Mega brat energy from him. Will randomly start being bratty to you even in public for no reason. He has no shame.

Danny will never admit how he enjoys you being nice to him no matter how many times he figuratively bites you in response. It gives him a small sense of security knowing that no matter how cruel he is you won't give up on him or turn on him.

Now then, if Danny catches you staring at him in an obviously interested way. He will be ecstatic, on cloud nine practically. He won't show it though.

I could definitely see Danny following you back to your dorm/room/wherever if it was the last class seeking you out. He wanted to know exactly what that glint in your eyes meant when you were checking him out earlier.

Once he gets you to admit your infatuation with him he will simply ask what the earlier look was about. After Danny gets his answer this man will simply say "I'm more of a hands-on learner." fully expecting you to whisk him away and show him exactly what you meant.

After any sort of relationship is established between you and Danny this man will become openly possessive shooting glares at anyone getting too close.

Bonus points if you are taller than him. Danny will just be standing behind or shielded by your form and then someone puts their hands on you. Danny suddenly moved around you grabbing the person's wrist; a dangerous smile on his face.

Danny was no fool, he saw how your eyes kept darting back between the teacher directing the class and his form sitting upright in his seat. Danny's eyes never straying from the front of the room though.No one would even suspect Danny was keeping his eye on you. Watching your somewhat blurry form from the corner of his eye.

The man was really paying little to no attention to the lecture going on. The unusually slow pace he was taking notes, the only giveaway of his lack of focus.

Every time your head would turn his way Danny would feel giddy, a barely noticeable gleem in his eyes. 'Of course, your eyes would be on him,' he thought the corner of his lips twitching as he fought a prideful smirk 'he was a sight to behold after all'.

Danny shifted in his seat purposefully moving his posture so his assets were more on display for your curious eyes. He felt a strange surge of joy shoot through him. Your eyes staying glued to his body seemingly forgetting about the lesson going on as your mind short-circuited.