🔪~Surprisingly Gentle~🔪

Brahms Heelshire x It/Its Reader

Requested by Anonymous

Brahms was surprisingly gentle tonight [Y/n] observed as it was laying on its stomach clutching only a pillow with Brahms's warm hands running down his back. Usually, the brunette would be quick to tear into [Y/n] opting to fuck it with reckless abandonment as the masked man took what he wanted.

[Y/n] couldn't suppress the shiver that ran through its body as Brahms's hands reached its ass hands firmly gripping both cheeks before spreading them exposing its puckering hole. Brahms released one of the mounds of flesh bringing his hand up to the porcelain mask shielding his face before removing the delicate thing. Dropping it next to [Y/n]. Brahms grabbed [Y/n]'s chin his fingers turning its head before snatching its lips in a searing kiss leaving the person below him breathless.

Brahms was demanding as his lips moved against [Y/n]'s his free hand fumbling to open the nearby bottle of lube Brahms had set aside for this very purpose. The cap popped free and soon [Y/n] gasped as a cold liquid dripped onto its entrance. [Y/n] gasped into the kiss as thick fingers prodded its rim before pushing in slowly.

Brahms had disconnected himself from the kiss allowing [Y/n] to breath properly.

It wasn't long before Brahms had two fingers in [Y/n]'s hole as he scissored it open preparing it for his cock. After Brahms had decided [Y/n] was ready he pulled his fingers out eliciting a low whimper from [Y/n]'s mouth.

Smearing some lube on his hand Brahms lubed his hard length before bringing it to [Y/n]'s entrance and preparing himself to push into the other person. "Ready?" Brahms had asked his lips connecting with [Y/n's] flushed shoulder as he placed loving kisses along its skin.

[Y/n] breathed out a yes pushing its bare ass back against Brahms as its sex throbbed with need for the man above it.

Brahms didn't need to be told twice and immediately sunk his tip past [Y/n]'s rim ignoring the slight resistance as the tight ring of muscle was stretched to accompany his member. [Y/n] hissed in slight discomfort wiggling beneath Brahms trying to find a more comfortable position. Brahms placed his hands on its hips stilling [Y/n] as he began pushing forward slowly sinking further into [Y/n].

Brahms took his time savoring the way [Y/n]'s sex swallowed him till his balls were flushed against its ass Brahms's length was completely engulfed.

[Y/n] held one of its arms in front of its mouth trying to stifle the small whimpers threatening to free as Brahms held himself ball deep while [Y/n] squirmed trying its hardest to grind back against the man above it. It felt so full stretched around Brahms so deliciously.

"P-Please," [Y/n said its voice strained as Brahms's head stayed pressed against the bundle of nerves inside of it "Move."

That was all Brahms needed to hear.

A strangled cry ripped from [Y/n]'s throat as Brahms gripped its hips pulling out till only the tip remained in it before slamming back in nailing its sweet spot. [Y/n]'s whole body rocked with each powerful thrust Brahms gave causing a strangely pleasant mixture of pain and pleasure to shoot through its groin making its sex throb.

One of Brahms's hands reached up wrapping around [Y/n]'s neck pulling it back forcing [Y/n] to rest its upper half on its elbows. Brahms's fingers tightened slightly around the sides of [Y/n]'s neck restricting its breathing slightly and muffling its noises of pleasure.

[Y/n]'s brain felt mushy as Brahms's wonderfully thick length continued to thrust into [Y/n].

It didn't even realize it was cumming till the heat pooling finally snapped causing it to suddenly tighten around Brahms drawing a strangled moan from him as his fingers tightened around [Y/n]'s neck. Black edged [Y/n]'s vision as its air was cut off causing the pleasure racking through it to only be that much better.

Finally, after spilling inside of [Y/n] Brahms let up his fingers going lax as he fell slash against [Y/n].

The both of them laid there basking in the afterglow of their mind-shattering orgasms as sweet words were shared along with gentle pecks.