🔪~Untouched~🔪

Horny The Clown |Archie Benjamin| x Male Reader

Requested by Anonymous

Tears streamed down your flushed cheeks, Archies hips connecting with your back repeatedly in a cruel and fast-paced rhythm. Your thighs were shaking, sweat and pre sliding down them.

"Please," you croaked out, "let me cum."

Desperation was heavy in your voice, it made Archie bark out with a laugh, his hips speeding up much to your dismay.

The metal of the chin of his mask rested on your shoulder, putting more weight on your already unstable arms that were barely able to hold you up. "I already gave you permission, you can cum anytime you want." he was mocking you. Archie knew how he was torturing you, keeping his hands planted on your hips, completely ignoring your angrily flushed cock.

"You know I can't," you cried out just as your arms gave in, your front half slumping to the metal counter your palms were resting on "Need you to touch me."

Gloved fingers wrapped around your chin, jerking your head to the side almost painfully, forcing you to look at the man behind you. "You're going to come untouched, do you understand?" Archies voice was oddly flat, the seriousness in his words cutting through your gut and core. Making you twitch and keen.

You floundered, your mouth opening and closing. Fighting yourself over on what to do you debated once more with yourself to result to pleading. Hoping for a different result to the one you were already offered. Before you could even utter a word the fingers on your chin tightened making you wince, "Understand?" Archie once again asked, his face now mere inches to your own. That eerie look of glee etched eternally into his metal face, challenging your own much more disheveled expression.

"Yes," you said weakly, admitting defeat with a whine as Archie released your face. Letting you once again rest against the cold metal counter below you.

True to his word, Archie made no move to touch your length. Keeping on with the punishing pace he plunged into your rear at. Archie was fully enjoying the way your body twitched and jolted, walls spasming around his cock in overstimulation despite not once cumming. Your legs were completely useless from where they hung, just barely having enough strength to push against the linoleum floor of the old restaurant.

Archie knew you would struggle with it, cuming untouched. That was the whole point, he wanted to watch you struggle for your pleasure. He wanted to fuck you senseless, to leave you sobbing and throbbing before him till you couldn't remember his name, much less your own.

When your legs finally gave out Archie didn't let you fall. His hands gripping your sides firmly as a laugh fell from his mouth. "Little bitch slut can't even stand now? Can he?" Archie taunted the slapping of skin driving you crazy as unregistered pleasure mumbles played like music to your lover's ears.

Everything was fuzzy as your legs locked up. The muscles in your weak limbs tensing as your entire body seemed to sear with a burst of euphoria. One more intense than you have ever before experienced.

With a sharp cry, you came, your seed painting the side of the counter and floor. Your body twisted and jerked from where you were laid out.

You squeezed Archie in a vice grip, your walls tightening around the man and making his thrusts stutter. Pace faltering.

"Fuck, [Y/n]~" he groaned out practically panting as he came, filling you quickly. When Archie pulled out a rush of cum pushed out of you only to be restuffed inside by his fingers. "Gotta keep this inside now. Don't wanna waste it after I worked so hard making it for you." his words were breathy and barely registered by you as you still basked in the aftershock of your orgasm.

Your eyes were hazy, hands balled beside your head while your legs twitched. It felt as if you were floating on a cloud when arms encircled you, lifting you from the cold counter.