🔪~Sick Reader Imagines Pt.3~🔪

Dwight Fairfield, Evan McMillan |The Trapper|, Carter Herman |The Doctor| x Reader

I honestly had so much fun with this so hope you enjoy this addition to Sick Reader Imagines.

Dwight Fairfield

This boy will be so nervous like he will pass away from nerves. He'll be fretting over you constantly "Are you okays?" and "How are you feeling?" will be asked even in trials he'll be working on a gen with you and timidly look up asking how you are. EVEN if you're the killer. This sweetheart will stop mid-chase at the smallest cough turning to fret over you.

He'll be like a helicopter parent watching everything you do and making sure you do only things to improve your condition no matter what it is. "What's that [Y/n] you want me to get you [Insert unhealthy thing]? I think not!"

This nerdy twink has an overwhelming need to care for the people around him even if it hurts himself so Dwight is definitely the next one in the Entity's realm to get sick. He will feel absolutely defeated if you don't improve at all but that would only push him to care for you more.

Imagine Dwight just coming up to you after a visit to get supplies completely decked out with multiple masks and all that with gloves and cleaning gear on the ready. He just stands watch at your side spraying anything and anyone with cleaning chemicals when they get too close or try to speak to you all while he's yelling "Die germs!"

Needless to say, the killers will actively avoid you to escape Dwights wrath.

Danny was curled up his eyes wide and his breathing ragged as he hid fear pulsing through his veins. The thudding of footsteps could be heard not far away. Covering his mouth to silence his shocked gasp he watched from under a bed as brown shoes collided with the wooden floor of your cabin that he had broken into in search of you. "Come here Danny boy." Dwight's voice taunted further terrifying the formidable killer.

"No!" Danny screamed as his ankles were grabbed and he was dragged from his safe haven "Mercy! Please!" his begs were to no avail as he was sprayed down with a concoction of cleaning supplies Dwight had whipped up. "Be gone you germ-covered heathen!!" Dwight yelled pulling another spray bottle filled with cleaner from his crude tool belt filled with cleaning supplies.

You silently watched the situation from your bed while Michael looked through the slits in your closet eyes wide with pure terror. Once Dwight was finished with Danny leaving him dead on the floor he slowly turned making eye contact with The Shape.

"Run. Save yourself." Danny weakly moaned reaching out for the burly man in your closet.

Evan McMillan |The Trapper|

He would pat you on the head and set you up in a bed and that would be it unless you asked for more help/care.

His overall lack of care isn't coming from a place where he doesn't want to care for you or that he's too busy too he simply never was cared for when he himself was sick so to him what he did was normal. It was what you did for sick people. They could still fend for themself, right?

If you were so sick you couldn't it would take him a while to realize the extra care you needed one of the other survivors or killer would most likely need to point it out to him even. However, once he realized how you need more care than a simple here's a bed and some water have fun he'll feel horrible and be over-attentive. Basically hovering over you at all times and making sure your every need is cared for.

He isn't as gentle as some of the other slashers/survivors would be but he's trying truly. This man came from a place where he never really had to care for another person and it shows.

He would feel bad about his lack of experience and would most likely still enlist someone to help him for your sake. Expect constant visits to Herman until you get better.

Evan sat next to you his hands in his lap as he watched your uneven breathing with furrowed brows. Your face was flushed and your eyes screwn together in discomfort. Reaching out he brushed a few strands of hair from your face. He had never been so worried for you, he knew you were strong and could take care of yourself but here barely being able to breathe you looked so frail. "You're doing fine Evan. They'll get better soon I promise." Herman said sighing as he watched his friend's internal struggle Evan's mind whirling with shame and worry. You've taken care of him many times before and yet when you needed him he had failed. 

Herman Carter |The Doctor|

Aha- have fun.

He will not even hesitate in dragging you to his realm his doctor mode activated. He'll set you up in a room at the old hospital, aka his room but he wouldn't admit to it and would sleep in his office, and immediately take your temp and give you a thorough checkup he'd even have records on his findings.

Lots of meds will be sent your way and depending on how sick you really were this man may even get a drip IV involved just to be extra. It'll be like you live full-time in a hospital with a crazy doctor. So hope you are not scared of needles.

He will and I mean WILL no buts about it treat you like a mini-experiment that he is in love with (Nothing too outlandish) especially if you're the first one in the Entity's realm to truly get sick. His care would be amazing when he's not busy working on theories and experimental treatments for you.

Carter will secretly want to prolong your sickness if only so he can get more research done. But hey at least the place will be pretty clean.

Carter sat next to you, the room you were laying in smelling like a hospital pumped full of chemicals. The methodical clicking of a pen was the only thing you could hear aside from the periodical scribbling. "How are you feeling today [Y/n]?" his question had you turning your head to look at him, his headgear removed to allow easier communication. Closing your eyes you replied your voice hoarse as your nose was clogged uncomfortably. "Same as yesterday." you had mumbled making Herman frown. "Well, seems like it's time to try something new," he said throwing the clipboard he held aside before standing and placing a hand on your overheated forehead.