🔪~For Our Eyes Only~🔪

Stu & Billy x FTM Reader

Decided today I'm going to comb through the 19 one-shots I have tucked away in my 'My Idea' category since I only have 4 requests left and feel like writing more self-indulgent bs and FTM Readers.

So enjoy this which was tucked away in the back of my list hidden by finished requests!

"Where the fuck is Stu," Tatum exclaimed her heels clicking on the wooden floor of the Matcher home as Sidney followed closely behind. Also looking for her missing boyfriend. "T-they probably just stepped out to get more chips, Tatum, Randy said they were running low," Sidney said hands flying up as she tried to defend Billy despite the suspicion pooling in her gut.

"Hmm, ya hear that Stu. Looks like we better get some more chips."

Stu smiled looking down at Billy, his expression giddy as both boys talked in hushed whispers not wanting to alert the two girls of their whereabouts, "Looks like we do Billy."

Stu's grip tightened "What do you think [Y/n]?" You knew neither of them expected you to answer. Not with the way Stu's hand was clasped over your mouth, his fingers digging into your skin as he silenced the small whimpers and whines Billy's fingers were drawing from you. A faint squelching filling up the small closet the three of you were hidden in.

Tatum scowled, turning suddenly to point at Sidney. You watched Tatum and Sidney through the slits in the closet hoping for the both of them to leave. To go back to the little movie party the boys had been hosting before disappearing as soon as you arrived.

Go away. You repeated in your mind trying to will the two girls to leave. Stu's hot breath fanning down your neck, his lips pressing small kisses into the back of your ear. The hand not covering your mouth secured around your throat.

"Gah!" The sound was muffled and Stu pressed you further into his chest. Billy had taken your clit into his mouth, his tongue circling the oversensitive bud.

"Such a naughty boy." Billy tsked pulling his mouth away from you. "Thought we told you to be quiet? Don't want to be interrupted now. Do we?" Billy asked through a shit-eating grin, his fingers thrusting deeply into you. Your eyes screwed shut your teeth clamping down onto your bottom lip. "Maybe he wants to be caught. What about it [Y/n]?" Stu's face was next to yours now, your cheeks touching as he spoke "Want Tatum and Sidney, your best friends, to find you getting screwed by their boyfriends?"

Dread mixed with arousal in your stomach at Stu's words yet even with the looming threat of the girls just outside the closet you found yourself bucking into Billy's hand. The prospect of someone stumbling upon the three of you doing something so scandalous sending a fresh wave of arousal over you. "What a naughty slut." Stu breathed out equally as turned on as you from the situation the three of you found yourselves in.

"People talk Sid." Tatum's expression was seldom "Don't you think it's weird, even a little bit, how close Stu and Billy are." Sidney scoffed, not looking her friend in the eyes as she denied the truth "Their best friends Tatum. What do you expect?" Moving forward Tatum placed her hands on her friend's shoulders "It's not just that. The two of them are practically conjoined at the hip at all times, always touching in some way. It's weird."

Stu snickered "Conjoined at the hip she says?" Billy watched Stu's hand release your neck trailing down the front of your chest further parting the button-down shirt barely clinging to your frame. His hands smoothed down your skin resting at your hip where your jeans still sit open enough to give Billy access to your wet pussy. "That sounds like a-" Stu ground his erection into your backside "Amazing idea." Billy finished curling his fingers inside of you a cruel hungry smile, nothing short of predatory curling on his lips.