🔪~Pride Month HCs~🔪

David, Marko, Paul, Dwayne x Reader

Happy Pride Month y'all ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

David

This man enjoyes alone time together with you so it was no surprise when David proposed a private sort of celebration for pride month.

David would spend sleepless days planning out what the two of you could do to celebrate pride month.

He would overthink every little detail till his brain felt like it was about to implode. In the end, David decides to plan an elaborate bonfire on the shore. Far away from any unneeded eyes- and fangs.

The two of you would be swaddled up together in a (Insert pride flag of your choice) blanket. Appreciating the special relationship you shared with David and all the people who fought so you both could be there together unafraid of being your authentic selves.

The both of you would enjoy watching the stars in the night sky while wrapped in one another's arms.

Paul

Paul would be over the moon about pride month. As soon as it hits midnight pride flags of all sorts would appear in the cave covering any wall room that was already not covered.

He would be dancing around the cave having a good time when he would grab your hands and drag you along with his senseless antics.

Paul would be talking your ear off spewing ideas of cute and unorthodox activities both of you could do to celebrate pride.

Everything you'd want to do Paul would be 100% on board with, even if it's just to be your cheerleader from the sidelines.

Expect Paul to shout something about Pride month at least once every time you all leave the cave.

He will also add a lot more sparkles and rainbows to his outfits to celebrate and would adore it if you joined him in wearing eccentric clothing.

Paul would just waddle up to you one day before offering a monstrously bright article of clothing fully expecting you to wear it.

Dwayne

Dwayne is rather quiet and likes to go with the flow instead of planning. What the both of you do during pride month to celebrate will most likely be left to you.

While you are left to planning Dwayne will still surprise you occasionally with small but meaningful gifts. These gifts would range from things he found while walking around the dock to things he swapped off of unsuspecting meals he had earlier.

Dwayne when asked will give his honest input to whatever you are planning. Want his opinion on location? He knows just the spot. Need something for decorations? He's on it.

Dwayne is more content to watch your planning. He enjoys how concentrated you look as you loom over your notebook writing down places and times before finally being done a fun day all planned out for the both of you.

Marko

Marko isn't good at planning or sticking to plans therefore so what the both of you end up doing will be more spontaneous.

The both of you will be out on the dock and next thing you know both you and Marko are out to eat, partying with a group of fellow LGBTQ+ members, or just running down the beachside hand in hand flags in hand while he shouts in joy.

Every day Marko will wish you a happy pride month while kissing you on the cheek a grin stretching his mouth.

Marko would randomly run up to you grabbing your hand and dragging you off no matter what you were in the middle of to show/do something with you.

Lots of random dancing with this funky man will be done.