🔪~Teasing, Nipple Piercing/Tattoos~🔪

Herman |The Doctor| x Reader

So pretty much this is going to be a part of a mini whatever where I am using a random generator to help me diversify my writing henceforth the title simply being the kinks I am using in the one-shot just thought I'd clarify.

Also, I am still working on requests I am just doing these to help me refresh my brain and to make sure I don't get burnt out.

Your brain felt hazy as you laid against a metal table your limbs restrained allowing little movement. A shrill cackle had you looking over to the man who stood above you with a forced smile split on his face due to some crude medical equipment.

Herman, also known as The Doctor by the other survivors had cornered you after a trial before seducing you back to his lab. It was no secret your relationship with Herman so no one batted an eye as you went off into the woods with the killer.

Jolting against the metal table a moan left your lips your eyes closing as a wave of pleasure shot through your body. Herman's rough fingers were twisting your nipple playing with the metal piercing you had gotten before the entity had taken you. He always had a strange fondness for your chest and he would often strap you down as he fiddled with your upper body teasing you till you felt as if you would combust with need. "Herman-" you gasped painfully as he gave a particularly hard tug to your sensitive bud. 

A whine flew from your throat as your sex throbbed desperate for any attention. "Please," you begged noticing the flicker of hunger that flashed behind The Doctor's eyes. He was always a sucker for begging. "Please Herman I'm dying here." you sounded pathetic as you pleaded for the man to touch you but you had your suspicions that Herman enjoyed the way you sounded so utterly depraved at that moment.

Mercifully the man allowed one of his hands to fall between your thighs his fingers brushing against your sex. "You want this?" he asked his tone teasing as he lightly brushed his fingers against your quivering sex not quite giving you what you fully needed. "Yes." you said your voice strained as you tried to push yourself closer to his hand in need of his touch.

Just when you thought he was gonna give in and finally give you the friction you craved his hand pulled away returning to your chest where he gave another torturous tug that had you groaning out in desperation. 

Looks like you were going to be here a while.