🔪~Dinner Date~🔪

Jesse |Chromeskull| x Male Reader

Requested by -badboiTM-

Got one more Val request I needa get done! Also, I need some ideas for a Bo Val special bc my brain ain't workin rn and I'll feel bad if I don't make a special for my boy Bo. 

"You look wonderful, [Y/n]." blue light hit the side of [Y/n]'s face where a phone was held up to, the words just spoken reflected on the small screen just out of [Y/n]'s line of sight.

Jesse's hands rested on [Y/n]'s hips, his head perched on the other male's shoulder as he peered into the full-length mirror in front of the two of them. Hands appeared in front of [Y/n]'s neck, Jesse's fingers messing with the man's tie momentarily before smoothing it against [Y/n]'s dress shirt once again.

[Y/n] felt silly, all dressed up per Jesse's request. Jesse, however, couldn't be more pleased with his partner and how he looked all dolled up in the nice new suit he had hand-picked for his love. Jesse couldn't believe how lucky he was to be able to be in [Y/n]'s life. Someone so handsome and kind was all his. The mere thought made Jesse's heart flutter.

A phone alarm went off, making [Y/n] jump, his attention taken off of his form in the mirror. "Time to go" Jesse signed taking [Y/n]'s hand in his. Kissing the knuckles before pulling [Y/n] through the home, the both of them making their way to the front door.

The car ride was quick and the restaurant Jesse pulled up to was glamorous in all the ways you would expect from a man of such caliber. Arms locked together [Y/n] and Jesse made their way up to the restaurant. Chilly nighttime air making [Y/n] push himself closer to his lover. Jesse took this as an invitation to wrap his arm around [Y/n] pulling him flushed to his side.

Doors swung open dramatically as employees pulled the handles back holding the door open for the customers. The restaurant was empty, the only other bodies being a few waiters that briskly walked around.

One table was set up in the middle of the restaurant. The table was covered with a large bouquet of red, pink, and white flowers– which was thankfully not in the center of the table– and some candles in the middle. Just tall enough to not disrupt Jesse's view of [Y/n].

"Jesse," [Y/n] started, not completely oblivious as to why the entire restaurant was empty on Valentine "You didn't need to. Taking me out was enough– you didn't need to reserve the whole building for just us."

"I know I didn't, but if it means you and I get to be alone tonight then it's more than worth it to me, [Y/n]." without waiting for [Y/n]'s response, Jesse pulled him forward connecting their lips for a split second. Nothing more than a peck on the lips to quell any future complaints from [Y/n] before pulling back and admiring the light flush dusted on the man's cheeks.

Jesse pulled back [Y/n]'s chair, signaling for his lover to sit before pushing [Y/n] closer to the table like a gentleman. Sitting across from [Y/n], Jesse smiled. Lacing his fingers together with [Y/n]'s.

Everything was perfect. Soft music played in the background as people bustled around. The world seemed to tune out though as Jesse locked eyes with [Y/n], holding his gaze while moving his thumb along the skin of his love's hand.