🔪~That Goes Where Now?~🔪

Bo Sinclair x Male Reader

The wonderful title is inspired by my thoughts after learning about the wonderful kink featured in this one-shot! But ofc we need more sub Bo so here for you, some bottom masochist Bo shit!

Bo's hands tensed the sheet under him bunching up. His eyebrows were pulled together, a pained expression on his face as he held his breath.

You were sitting between Bo's legs, a sadistic smile on your face "What?" You teased pushing the small metal rod further into Bo's urethra watching carefully for any signs of real pain "Can't handle it Bo?" Sharply Bo took in ragged breaths his chest heaving as pre dripped out his tip barely squeezing past the rod shoved into him. "Fuck- it hurts!" He exclaimed his hips trying to buck upward but thankfully your other hand held him down.

"You were the one to suggest it." You said releasing the sterilized toy in him, making sure enough of it stayed outside of him so you could retrieve it later, wrapping your fingers around his swollen length. Gliding along his member, your hand ran over him squeezing at his base before dipping down to fondle his balls. His breath hitched, head falling back in pleasure as low moans fell from his throat.

Sliding your hand back up Bo's member you stopped your thumb rubbing against his tip making sure to avoid the toy protruding. Once you were sure he was relaxed you brought your thumb up nudging the toy further into him a little more. Instantly he tensed cursing lowly before moaning out.

You chuckled, kissing just under his head, removing your hand from his length entirely.

"You're doing such a good job." You praised watching Bo's length twitch at the praise. Your fingers moved past his balls sliding between his ass before rubbing his entrance not missing the moan he tried to stifle as your finger sunk into him, already plenty lubed from his fluids.

Slowly you worked the digit into him spreading him open before another finger disappeared into him. This time Bo couldn't hold back the strangled loan that accompanied the stretch of two of your fingers.

Placing kisses and little bites on Bo's thighs. You worked him open further, slipping a third finger in before considering him properly stretched. "Don't know why ya bothered." He stated as you removed your fingers moving so your tip was lined with his entrance. "We're trying something new Bo. I don't want to risk anything." You stated leaving no room for argument. You didn't care how badly Bo liked it rough, you wouldn't risk doing him any real harm. Especially since there were no doctors for miles.

Bo closed his eyes, his mouth parting slightly as you began pushing into him still causing a slight burn between his thighs. One of your hands was planted on Bo's chest, the other one holding the underside of his thigh lifting his leg to give you more access. You pushed into his tight hole further, not stopping till you bottomed out. Your hips flushed with his behind.

Fluttering around your length Bo struggled to adjust his dick aching as the tip was an aggravated red.

Pulling your hips back till only your tip remained buried inside your lover you snapped your hips forward drawing a surprised yelp from him. Quickly setting a pace you pistoned into Bo watching him squirm beneath you. Leaving Bo's leg draped over your shoulder you freed up one of your hands.

Once again your finger found Bo's shaft wrapping around it and giving it a few quick pumps matching your pace. Sliding your hand up you stopped at his tip again rubbing minuscule circles into the toy still lodged into him. The sudden surge of pain and pleasure had Bo tightening around you drawing a moan from your mouth, your thumb pushing the rod a little deeper.

"[Y/n]!" Bo cried, his body jostling beneath you at the sudden rush of painful pleasure. The leg thrown over your shoulder had begun to cramp, but the both of you paid it no mind too caught up in your own respectful pleasures. "I'm close." Bo stated through breaths his hands wrapping around the wrist of the hand that stayed planted on his chest.

You let Bo move your hand bringing it up his neck, a needy look in his usually stone cold eyes. Quickly you understood wrapping your fingers around his muscular neck before flexing, squeezing the sides of his neck and cutting off regular blood flow. Bo tensed and you pulled the rod from his length just in time as Bo was squirting his load splattering on his chest as you continued to pound away. Fucking him through his orgasm.

Your hips stuttered faltering before you were slamming forward burying yourself as deep as you could leaning forward and further stretching Bo's leg. He groaned in discomfort as you pumped him full, your lips attaching with his in a desperate, hungry kiss.

After painting his insides you pulled out removing his leg slowly losing it to the bed. You watched satisfied as your cum dripped from Bo's now reddish entrance before helping him flip him over and grabbing a rag.

He was tense as you cleaned him up, wiping away any access cum that spilled from either of you planning to clean the rest out from Bo once the male was more up for it. You moved your hands, you slowly kneeled the muscles in Bo's lower back and leg helping to loosen him up. Smiling at every low drown groan Bo made in satisfaction when his back popped back into place, or when you knead at a nasty knot forming in his calves. Rubbing his ass even spurred Bo to further relax where he lay, allowing his eyes to flutter shut as he soaked up the way your fingers worked his tired body forcing it to relax.

Soon Bo grew tired of the gentle kneeling of your hands. He turned his back popping and reached out pulling you down next to him before letting his arms stay draped over you. His chest still flush with the mattress. He held you like that, keeping you close to him as his body unclenched, going lax behind you.