🔪~Ambrose Boys x S/O Being Held Hostage/Attacked~🔪

Bo Sinclair, Vincent Sinclair, Lester Sinclair x Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Bo Sinclair

It was supposed to be a quick job. One lonely tourist wandering into town against him. Bo was sure of himself and that false sense of security is what led the tourist to escape Bo's grasp.

As soon as the man heard your cries he was booking it to where he heard you call out for him from. Bo felt guilt and anger, he was supposed to protect you and he failed.

With a knife to your throat, it seemed you were trapped. If it wasn't for Vincent being able to sneak up on the stranger Bo would have lost you.

Bo is quick to run to you stomping out the stranger even if they were dead.

He doesn't let you leave his side for the rest of the night, constantly fretting over you and even the slightest wince or sound of displeasure will have Bo pouncing demanding to know what was wrong and if you were hurt.

That night you better like cuddling because Bo will have you in a vice grip all night.

The man locks you away after that keeping you attached to his side at all times or hidden away in the main house. Bo no longer lets you around any tourists, the man being too scared that another of them will get smart and try and keep you hostage.

Bo will get you a weapon after that, whether it be a gun or knife you will be expected to keep it on you at all times.

If the town is for sure empty Bo may let you wander but he will need constant check-ups and would prefer to accompany you on whatever venture you were setting out on.

"Take yer pick darlin'" Bo's hands rested on your shoulders, the door of the long-abandoned outdoor-supplies shop still wide open from where Bo had kicked it open.

Knives and guns were the items Bo directed your attention to. This wasn't your idea, in fact, you were surprised when Bo suggested it. You knew your attack had Bo stressed and on edge ever since it had happened so it really was only a matter of time before the man had you get a weapon of your own.

Picking up a concealable yet functional knife you turned to Bo. his fingers brushed against yours as he took the blade eyeing it before giving a thoughtful hum. "Good choice, honeydew." handing the thing back to you his hands found your waist, his chin on your shoulder. "Promise me you'll use it if ya need to?"

His voice shook, fingers almost unnoticeably pressing harder into your sides "I promise." you stated putting Bo slightly at ease.

Vincent Sinclair

Vincent saw the person who held you from behind, a knife pressed against your throat. It enraged the man.

Thankfully the stranger's attention was all on Bo who was frozen where he stood allowing Vincent to easily get rid of the offender holding you hostage.

Once the person is dead Vincent is dragging you away. He's still panicking when the both of you are finally in the safety of his art studio. Vincent would need lots of reassurance from you. The man needs to know you're alive and that he didn't fail you by not being there to stop you from getting taken hostage.

Vincent will be on you once he finally calms down looking for any wounds and quickly patching up any you may have. Every mark the tourist left on you makes Vincent's anger flare up again, his stomach twisting with shame at his carelessness.

He gets nightmares, they vary from him stumbling upon the attacker killing you or the darker ones where he feels his failure to keep you safe would make him responsible for your death.

The reality that you could have died coerces Vincent to lock you up confining you to the art studio. He won't even let Bo or Lester near you for a while.

Getting back to normal after the attack will be a LONG process, Vincent just doesn't trust himself to protect you outside the confines of the home anymore.

Any time you are venturing out of the home once Vincent lets you will be under his strict supervision, even if you don't know it.

Blood soaked Vincent's hands, it was warm. "Vincent-" your voice was shaky, barely a whisper. The male's head shot up in your direction. A thick red line split your neck, blood running down your throat. No- Vincent's hands moved forward towards you, a bloodied knife in his hand. "Why did you do this to me?"

In a flash, Vincent sat up from where he lay, his clean hands frantic as they gripped the sheets beside him searching for something. Vincent only could still his racing mind when his fingers bumped into warm skin. You were there. You were alive.

Curling into your side Vincent stayed awake, watching your peacefully sleeping face as he struggled to calm his racing heart and unsteady breathing.

Lester Sinclair

Now Lester isn't one to get violent often. Only doing so out of necessity, unlike his brothers. So imagine the shock when you got when Lester finally pulled you from your captor, stomping the stranger to an unrecognizable pulp.

Lester is in tears, his bloodied hands running over your cheeks and shoulders as he asks repeatedly what your injuries were.

While Lester isn't the best at patching up people, you better bet you will be swaddled in bandages by the end of the night– more than you need albeit but Lester is doing his best here.

He'll give you one of his best knives insisting you don't let it leave your side. While he doesn't like the idea of you needing to be involved in the violence of Ambrose he would rather you kill than be killed.

Lester doesn't need physical and verbal reaffirmation from you, but it definitely helps ease the man.

The man won't like you going out or trailing along with him when he deals with tourists after that. While he won't lock you inside he will lock you out of the main parts of Ambrose as well as the highway.

For Lester's sake, you should be home when he returns from whatever job he had to do that day, if you were still out and about when Lester returned he will go into panic mode. Lester will be absolutely terrified that someone had gotten to you once again.

Lester had never been more terrified than when he had returned to you only to find a stranger with his arm around your throat. Slowly suffocating you while the tip of a blade was directed in Lester's direction. It all was a blur what happened next. The only thing that mattered was when Lester got you back in his arms. Holding you safe against him, more for his comfort than your own.