🔪~Asa x Delinquent S/O Who Hates Touch HCs~🔪

Asa Emory x Male Reader

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Your tendencies to cause crime were one of the reasons he was drawn to you. He was interested in you and Asa wanted you.

He wanted you for his collection as soon as he saw you, but he was hesitant to act. Thankfully, Asa caught you mid-escape during one of his usual home-invasion hunts. As soon as his eyes landed on your familiar, handsome face he knew he would be taking you home with him that night.

At first, your aversion to touch didn't bother him. After all, you spent most of your time in the beginning either shoved in a box or being punished for misbehaving or trying to escape.

Asa wouldn't admit it but he loved to watch you try to escape. He just found it much more interesting to watch people who knew what they were doing compared to the multitude of clueless victims he had. Of course, he would step in if you were venturing into much too dangerous territory.

For a while, the only touch you would be receiving would be Asa handling you.

Mid-relationship when Asa tries to initiate softer, more intimate, moments such as cuddling or simply him running his hands along your features he is displeased when you pull away from him. He isn't fond of your dislike for touch and he'll make that fact known.

Overall if he's in a good mood he'll respect your no-touchy rule, for the most part. Lots of Asa reaching out for you only to be slapped away. Just think of Asa deflating and grumbling all while giving you a sharp glare with no real heat under the gaze.

When Asa is in a rage, however, expect to be pulled to his lap and held down there no matter how much you squirmed. The man needs physical touch occasionally, much to your dismay.

Asa will use touch as a punishment for you. What's that [Y/n]? Your misbehaving- welp time for cuddles. *tortured screaming from [Y/n] ensures*

I'm just thinking of [Y/n] slowly manipulating Asa himself by using touch as a reward of sorts and not after long, he has Asa under his thumb.

Asa was a twisted man with a sick sense of morals.

You knew this and yet no matter how much of Asa's horrors you had seen nothing to measure up to the punishment he was currently inflicting on you.

"It truly can't be that bad, little spider."

Turning your neck slowly you glared up at Asa meeting eye contact from where he held you against his chest. "Your death shall be slow." you hissed out only to squeak when his arms tightened around you. "I'm sure it will," Asa's chin rested on the top of your head causing you to fruitlessly thrash, "maybe now you'll learn to stay away from the lower floors."

"Fuck you!"