~shower~

————————————————————

your pov:

There was something about disney movies that scratched an itch y/n couldn't reach. The films always seemed to resonate deep down with her, and after a rough day, she was itching for one.

It wasn't her first choice though.

After coming home from work, she put her stuff down and ran to greet her boyfriend. He wasn't in their shared bedroom so she checked his hangout space, and there he was, sitting with a snapback on, typing something on his phone.

"hey!oh... are you busy?" he snapped his head back and looked at her smiling.

"yeah, i'm about to start streaming but it won't be long, come here." he made a grab motion with his hands and she climbed onto his lap, cradling him as he held her in his arms. She had her head on his shoulder and could hear faint voices coming from his headphones that rested on the table.

" are you in a discord?"

She pulled away and looked at him, their noses almost touching.

"oh, yeah but i muted it. don't worry." he shook his head and his lips looked soft. "you look gorgeous right now" he pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened snapchat. " come here."

She looked at his phone to see that he was taking a selfie with her and she grew shy and shoved her face in his chest. She could feel the vibration in his chest from his giggles as he snapped at picture.

"babe, show your face!!"

"no.." vinne poked her in the sensitive spot on her side and quickly took the photo, capturing her laughing. The picture was slightly blurry, but not good enough. Some of his face was cut off and you could see her arm around his neck.

"oh god, did you post that?"

"yup" he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and made her look at him before lightly kissing her nose.

"look it, everyone is a simp for you."

y/n looked at his phone screen and saw numerous chats flooding his phone. She took it in her hands and opened some.

oh my god my parents 😩

She took a picture on vinnies phone of her kissing vinnies cheek before typing a reply,

we are happy to be your mom and dad :)

Another one was a picture of a girl crying with the caption,

i'm so jealous please love me vinnie

"oh my god, vin look what you did." she showed him the picture and his jaw dropped as he laughed awkwardly laughed.

he loves you i promise, don't cry :(

She liked to look at messages from his fans, especially when he had just posted of her. His followers loved her because of how inclusive she was. She never wanted to shove their relationship in their face because she knew what it was like. She had spent nights crying over Dylan O'brien knowing that she would never date him, people did the same for vinnie and she tried to be as understanding and respectful as possible.

and they adored her for that.

"hey if you are gonna look at my phone, i want your phone." he grabbed her phone from the back pocket of her jeans and typed in her passcode before opening fruit ninja.

"imma beat your high score."

They stayed like that for a few more minutes, her legs wrapped around him as she sat, replying to more messages.