~first steps~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe you're going to drop her if you keep on holding her like that." You told Vinnie while adjusting your four month old son on your hip, Vinnie playfully rolling his eyes at your comment.

"No I'm not, I know what I'm doing." He replied adjusting his one year old daughter in his arms since she was starting to get fussy in his arms, indicating that he was holding her wrong.

You just side eyed Vinnie while turning to your son who was pulling at your earlobe, tickling his little belly making him burst out in a fit of giggles; a sound straight out of heaven.

"Why are you pulling mummy's ear baby?" you asked him in a baby voice making the little boy coo at his mummy, his big brown eyes that are identical to his dad's staring at you.

"You enjoyed your little mummy and son moment when all of a sudden a tennis ball came flying your way making you cover your sons head and duck away, whipping your head over to where the ball came from and seeing Vinnie stand there with his mouth open and your daughter letting out loud giggles against her dads chest.

"Vinnie you could've hit him!" You scolded him as if he was one of your kids making him cover his mouth, trying to hold in the laugh that was going to escape his mouth as your dog ran back with the ball in his mouth at full speed.

"I didn't tho..?" He trailed off, making it sound like he was questioning it himself as he put your daughter down since she was starting to kick her legs around, wanting to be put down.

Vinnie sat down on the grass holding his daughters arms, supporting her little body as she was standing up.

"C,mon mama, are you gonna walk for mummy and daddy?" He asked her, hands wrapped around her little torso as she gazed up at her dad; confused on what he was talking about.

Your legs were starting to hurt due to the extra weight on your hip making you sit down on the lounge chair that was placed on your right, your son immediately gripping onto your hair making you hiss and carefully remove his hands as you tried to focus on you babygirl who seemed like she was going to take her first steps with her daddy's help.

Placing you son in your lap, you watched how your daughter refused to take her step even with Vinnie trying to place her right leg one step further making him groan in frustration.

"Hm, like this baby" he mumbled while holding her arms as he guided her through her first few steps, her little knees buckling as he tried her best to stay up, Vinnie's grip on her chubby arms helping go further.

Vinnie slowly loosened his grip on her arms and eventually letting go, making her take her first steps on her own.

"Good job mama! Come to mummy yeah?" You called out to her making her gaze up at you as she slowly started walking towards her mummy and little brother, her little arms swinging around as she took her steps.

Vinnie had the biggest smile on his face as he watched his oldest baby take her first steps; remembering when she had just said her first word.

Vinnie was holding his 6 month old daughter who was looking up at her daddy as his pregnant fiancee smiled at the two.

"Hm, cmon princess, say dada." He told her while playing with her little hands, pressing her little fists to her chest as he blew a raspberry on her fist causing the little baby to burst out in a fit of giggles.

"No no that's a bad word, say mama." you joined in while holding your hand on your hip, your back aching as the pregnancy weight was not playing with you.