~gift giving~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

Today had been a good day for vinnie. Scratch that, a good week. He had big parties with both his friends and his family. And not to mention, the birthday sex ;)

Since he already celebrated with his friends and family, he just wanted to celebrate with only you. You two had already gone out to lunch and you were going to order in for dinner. You were also going to make birthday dessert.

You were saving your presents for last. You had gotten him a versace shirt, a dolce and gabbana sweatshirt, and the lego couple necklace that he's always talked about.

As vinnie took his last bite of dessert, you walk around the island to stand next to him. "baby, this tastes so good. i swear this gets better every time."

You chuckle at him trying to talk with his mouthful, "babe, don't talk with your mouthful." you wipe a bit of dessert that was leftover on the side of his mouth.

You wrap your arm around his neck and rest your head against his head. Once he's done eating, he wraps his other arm around you so now he's hugging your torso. His head is resting on your chest. Your one arm wrapped around his head, scratching his scalp and playing with his hair, and the other is around his shoulders.

"i'm glad we got a day together." vinnie mumbles into your chest. "wouldn't want it any other way."

"do you want your presents now?" you ask. He turns to look up at you, eyes widen in joy. He looks like a kid on christmas. "yes!" he quickly stands up grabbing your hand and practically drags you to your shared room.

Vinnie goes to sit down on the bed with his legs crossed impatiently waiting for his gifts. You pick out the three neatly wrapped gifts from your secret hidden spot and set them in front of him.

"okay open this one first." you said pointing to small present containing the lego necklace.

"awe, babe, i've always wanted this." he said with adoration. "now we can both have half a heart." he smiled and put it back in the box so he can open the rest of his presents.

Next, he picks up the box that contains the versace shirt. He slowly unwraps it trying not to mess up the paper too much because he know you spent a lot of time making it look neat.

At first he thinks it's just a cool looking shirt then he looks at the tag on the shirt. "woah, princess. you got me versace." and your just sitting there all giddy. " this is so expensive. you didn't have to get me this."

"it's my favourite boys birthday, of course i have to get him something special." you move across the bed to sit next to him. " okay open the last one!"

After unwrapping and opening the box, he is once again met face to face with designer. "babe, dolce and gabbana? this was expensive too. my gifts were definitely over one thousand. you didn't have to do all that."

"but i wanted to. i did it because i love you and i want the best for you." he turns to you and attacks you with a hug and a many kisses.

"thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you so so much." he says in between kisses. You can't help but giggle. "now just wait till your birthday." and he smirks.

"no. vinnie, no please. you know i hate when you spend so much on me." you whine.

"uh uh. it's only fair."

- time skip brought to you by barney the dinosaur

It's now something o'clock at night. You honestly stopped keeping track of time after the presents. You and vinnie on a movie that you both didn't keep up with. You just wanted to be in in each other's presence.

Vinnie was currently laying almost on top of you, arms wrapped around your torso and head in the crook of your neck. You once again had a hand on his head playing with his hair.

You both were half asleep but you could tell vinnie was about to fall asleep any minute now.

You placed a gentle kiss on his head, "goodnight and happy birthday baby." you practically mumbled into his head.

"mmm. thank you, goodnight gorgeous." was the last thing he said before he tightened his grip around you, kissed the skin closest which just so happened to be your collarbone, and went bed.

it couldn't get any better than this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits: @vinniesloveon tumblr

wishing y/n could donate some money the rich bitch

🤍