~baby lotion~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay down across his bed, watching the rain slowly trail down the window of his room, a small smile on my face as i listen to the playlist he has on softly flow throughout the room. I finally truly feel at peace for the first time in a long time, my heart no longer yearning for a better life, because everything i've ever needed and wanted has finally been bestowed upon me. I have a beautiful boyfriend, friends who truly care about me, a blooming career in my hands, and real self love filling my heart to the brim. All of the lights in the room are turned off, except for his strip lights, that he has set on a deep purple, almost representing the state of peace and fulfillment i feel within me.

I roll over and face the doorway of his bathroom, watching as he makes his way out after his shower, my eyes trained on the droplets of water coming off of his hair. They slowly trail down his bare chest, making their way down his abdomen, before soaking into the waistband of his sweatpants. He gives me a small smile as he makes his way towards me, a towel in hand as he dies off his hair to the best of his abilities. the light smell of his lotion filling the air as he sits next to me. He passes me the towel as i sit on my knees behind him, softly drying his hair for him, knowing without me his bed would be absolutely soaked with water. I mean let's be honest here. he's a boy, what more could we expect from them.

"Hi sweetheart" he mutters, his voice breaking through the peaceful atmosphere we had, his hand grabbing mine as he pressed a kiss to my wrist, letting go so i can toss the towel into his laundry basket. He turns towards me and pushes me on to my back, hovering above me with a boyish smile on his face, my heart filled with love as i look at my beautiful soft boy. I raise my hands and let my fingers comb through his still partially damp hair, falling more in love as his eyes close, and a blissful expression takes over his features. "Have i ever told you how much i love you?" He groans out, my nails scraping against his scalp as he sags against me, giving up on holding himself up.

"Hmmm maybe a few times love" I tease, knowing he tells me at least twenty times a day, having never felt unappreciated or unloved when i'm with him. He lifts his head at my response, mouth dropping as he feigns shock, a laugh bursting through my lips at his dramatic expression. He laughs upon hearing my laugh. his eyes crinkling around the corners, and his cheeks heating up with a pink hue that's almost impossible to detect with the lighting. I press my hands to the side of his face, feeling content as his warm skin pressed against mine, my mind hazy with love and utter infatuation.

"Well what am i doing with my life then, i should be telling you every second how much i love you" he whispers, his eyes staring straight into mine, a love struck expression on his face as i smile at him. I feel entranced as i gaze over his face, the soft love filled expression reminding me of a puppy, but he's kinda tall so like maybe Clifford as a puppy. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" he mumbles, leaning forwards to press his lips against mine, his body moving till we're face to face. I trace his bottom lip with my thumb when he pulls away, laughing when he lightly bites down on it.

"You're only saying that because no one else will put up with your annoying self" i joke, feeling his body shake as he laughs. He shuffles to wrap his arms around my waist, rolling on to his back while pulling me with him, resting against his pillows while i rest against his chest. He slides on hand under the hoodie of his that i'm wearing, drawing shapes and patterns on to the bare skin, the other hand simply resting on my underwear clad backside. "I love you too Vinnie, always have and always will. You're stuck with me forever darling" i grin, smacking his chest when he groans in mock disappointment. He laughs at my fake anger, lightly patting my ass with his hand before giving me a curious look, asking a question that completely leaves me speechless.